GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Native Mainiac
20,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even though you never saw his face, this guy played a good part in some movies...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-dead-85-British-actor-David-Prowse-dies.html

'May the force be with him, always': British Darth Vader actor David Prowse who played Luke Skywalker's father in original Star Wars trilogy dies aged 85 after a short illness
  • David Prowse, 85, was the actor behind famous super-villain Darth Vader in the original three Star Wars films
  • Originally from Bristol, the 6ft 6in former bodybuilder was cast as the iconic Sith Lord for his large physique
  • The actor was most proud of playing Green Cross Code Man in television adverts, which earned him an MBE

·
1,222 Posts
RIP David Prowse... aka Darth Vader...one of the most iconic villains in movie history. I still think the first three Star Wars films were the best of the lot.

·
Native Mainiac
20,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And for those of you out there who prefer gladiator movies over science fiction, here's some cheesecake of Mr. Prowse in his prime.....big boy for sure.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Thought I felt a disturbance in the Force.

Reactions: BigBluefish

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
And for those of you out there who prefer gladiator movies over science fiction, here's some cheesecake of Mr. Prowse in his prime.....big boy for sure.

I saw the picture this morning on the old format. It seems to have disappeared since the refresh went active.

·
Registered
8,419 Posts
RIP, my Master.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Hot Chocolate are making a tribute song recognising how David Prowse came to fame.

Expect the funeral procession to enter with, "It started with a Sith"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts