close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dark Knight Rises Question. Selina Kyle.

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Restless28, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Restless28

Restless28

Just got back from a family viewing of The Dark Knight Rises, which we all loved.

Question. Is that Selina with Bruce at the Cafe in the end? It was so quick, that I could not tell.

Also, was that just another Alfred dream?

Awesome film. Loved the Bane character. Best film of the trilogy, by far.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
  2. hoven88

hoven88 Wannabe

It was her, and in my opinion was not a dream, But a way for bruce to actually get out of the Batman game. The reason i think it was not a dream is because in the end when talking about the Bat, the engineers tell lucius that that the auto pilot was fixed, meaning bruce could have ejected before the bomb exploded. Second best movie in my opinion though.

3. bob_fuller

bob_fuller

yes it was. ps spoiler alert! even though everyone's probably seen it, you might want to add that.

4. AngryPanda

AngryPanda Is he a troll?

They have had a good couple weeks to see it. If they still have not seen it, they can't whine about spoilers when they click a link obviously about the movie.

5. INJoker

INJoker Simply Charming

A friend of mine saw it twice and didn't "see" any of the ending the first time!

He was telling me how the movie really left him hanging and he felt let down... Thought it was a terrible way to end the series.

Then he saw it a second time and said, "Did you know they said the autopilot had been fixed and then Alfred sees Bruce with Selena at the cafe he goes to every year?"

Wow... lol.

6. Snaps

Snaps Hail 2 The King

yea seems to be a big point of contention if it was actually happening or was just a dream. But the girl was Selena, if she was actually there;)

I'm thinking it being her says it wasn't a dream, becasue last thing Alfred knew she was some girl who robbed the house

7. AK_Stick

AK_Stick AAAMAD

She was wearing the pearls that she had stolen, and it was not a dream.

Alfred never knew about the auto pilot, so I doubt he'd have dreamed he saw the guy he buried.

8. Restless28

Restless28

I'll add, that no other films need to be added to the trilogy. It was a fitting conclusion.

Please, DC, do not make a JL film. Please...

9. Viper16

Viper16

There will be a new batman but I do not believe the same director. JGL will be the new batman and it will do alright sales. Depending on the new director it may meet the same quality of the trilogy, but may not ever succeed.