close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dang old Gen4 G22

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by stolenphot0, Mar 18, 2012.

1. stolenphot0

stolenphot0 RTF2 Addict

Just got back from the range and this thing is just too reliable :supergrin: FMJ therapy is what the doctor ordered for the morning. I put 250 rounds of Remington through it this morning and no hiccups. One of my Korean mags (came with the gun) is junk, so I'm tossing it. The other is reliable for range.

2. Pops 1

Pops 1

I have had no problems at all with my Gen4 G22 also. Pops

3. fuzzy03cls

fuzzy03cls

Ticked past 3700 rds on mine this weekend. RSA getting replaced at 5K, but still not a failure that wasn't ammo related.

4. scattershot

scattershot

Before you toss that mag, you may be able to salvage it by sanding the little plastic bits inside the tube and smoothing the feed lips a little.

5. DEADEYEGUY

DEADEYEGUY

I got out of the .40 calber for the most part. After being on the bandwagon for awhile decide to simplify life to 9mm and .45. Kept a a cople I couldn't part with.
    A Beretta 96G Elite worked over by Ernest Langdon. SWEEEEEEET!. And on older MK40 with wood grips and night sights. I got a to good deal to pass up deal on a like new LEO trade in on a near perfect G22. No barrel rings or marks antwhere. Looked brand new. Night Sights, 3 mags, $350.00 out the door. I got a Storm Lake 9mm conversion barrel for th gun. And an AA .22 conversion kit.
    I love the gun what can I say. Have lots of G17 mags and parts so no problems shooting 9mm. AA makes for 500 round cheap practic sessions. Totally reliable and very accurate. If I wanted a 4 caliber gun I could get a .357 SIG barrel for it. No real intrest in the .357. But a 4 caliber gun is pretty cool!

6. MrVvrroomm

MrVvrroomm

I have been using a Gen4 22 as my USPSA Limited gun for nearly a year now. I have not had once single gun-related issue with it. It runs like an open sore.