Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
65,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my female riding partners just told me that two fools in a Chrysler 300C have been trying to flirt with her along the way and then the bastards decided to think that it was cute to pretend to swerve into her. She panicked and swerved into another lane and bounced off two cars. All of this happened at around 30-MPH. During one of the impacts, she broke her left wrist.

The only thing I can say is that if I see two white punk kids in a Chrysler 300C on the LA highways and streets, they'll have to explain to Daddy why the car gets a nice bootprint on the door.:soap:

·
Sr. Sr. Member!
230 Posts
That sucks! Give her all our best from here, and a speedy recovery!

Did she get lucky enough to get the plate? The car might be enough to track them down (at least, there aren't alot here that I've seen. LA might be different). I think that should go for an attempted murder charge personally, I'm sick of people in cars *******ing around with us! Teach them the hard way to pay attention and not screw around on the road!

·
Banned
65,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Cryptoboy
That sucks! Give her all our best from here, and a speedy recovery!

Did she get lucky enough to get the plate? The car might be enough to track them down (at least, there aren't alot here that I've seen. LA might be different). I think that should go for an attempted murder charge personally, I'm sick of people in cars *******ing around with us! Teach them the hard way to pay attention and not screw around on the road!
No, she didn't get a damn plate. And of course they sped off. The bastards!!!

·
Registered
21,451 Posts
If what you describe is accurate...

Those guys deserve something I should not post on here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts