Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
no, they're not here yet :(. I'm sure the GSSF staff can use a break from correcting and re-correcting and re-re-correcting the Norco scores to punch out the Dallas results.. :)

I know, they're working as fast as they can.. I'm just wearing out their web site.

·
5,227 Posts
As much as I want to comment on this topic-------My Lips Are Sealed !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
20,424 Posts
Scott & Bruce should be back in Smyrna tomorrow. Hopefully we will see the results before the end of the week.

·
5,227 Posts
;9 ;9 ;9 ;9 ;9 ;9

·
Registered
930 Posts
Did anyone notice, & I am not picking on the RO's at all, but some of the ro's were trying to get us to mark more boxes on the score sheets. My am-civ box was checked already & they tried to get me to mark one of the other boxes(stockmeister,etc...) as well. If they convinced any of the other shooters to check one of those boxes, it could certainly be slowing up the scoring process. I understand how that could happen if you have never shot a glock match before.
I swear, I have almost worn out the GSSF website myself. I know I didn't win but ...... you know, delusions of grandeur set in. What was the Carly Simon ketchup song??? Anticipation. Of course if I did win some money, then I will be wearing out the mailbox :) looking for it. ;g
The scores will be out soon enough, I guess. This is still better than the first one I shot, took 6 weeks or so, I think. Good luck all, MLM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts