Glock Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Note: the purpose of this post is not meant to slight any contacting/arresting Officer or Deputy. I am certain that there are enough guilty feelings and broken hearts all around....no need to add insult to injury.

Just read that last night (6/22/22) a Perry County Arkansas Correctional Officer was shot and killed by an arrestee who was being processed after apprehension for a separate offense. Per the article, Arkansas State Police are handling the investigation. Perp is being held in conjunction with the shooting. The story reads that it is unknown where the gun came from.

Can't remember if Arkansas has the death penalty...but this perp sounds quite deserving of a quick exit from this planet. Prayers to the Perry County Sheriff's Office and all responding Officers/Deputies. Surely hell on earth running code to the worst nightmare you can imagine at the jail. I've run mach 12 to help out the guys/gals that work inside our county lockup, luckily not for anything near this bad.

·
Registered
16,566 Posts
When I became a sergeant I noticed a lot of the guys would not search when I gave custody of a prisoner to them. I guess they thought it would insult me for them to search prior to putting them in their vehicle for transport

I put a stop to that **** real quick. It doesn’t hurt my feelings and you BETTER search everyone. And then let your partner search. You really can’t search too many times or too thoroughly. Lives depend on it.

·
Biggest member
412 Posts
Working in a county jail, I had a senior deputy bring in a female and while doing booking and inventory of property I found a loaded .32 in her purse. I'm not one for being observant of rank and got to hand out an ass chewing to a senior deputy. He tried to sell it off as he had noticed, but wanted to see what I'd do. Well, he found out. The sheriff chewed his ass too. 🤣

·
Registered
14,121 Posts
Working in a county jail, I had a senior deputy bring in a female and while doing booking and inventory of property I found a loaded .32 in her purse. I'm not one for being observant of rank and got to hand out an ass chewing to a senior deputy. He tried to sell it off as he had noticed, but wanted to see what I'd do. Well, he found out. The sheriff chewed his ass too. 🤣
He wanted to know what you'd do and (allegedly) left a gun in someone's property? Kicking his ass for deliberately putting officers in danger sounds like a good plan. Maybe criminally charging him for knowingly introducing dan contraband into the jail, since he "knew" the gun was present and did nothing.

****stick lazy turds like that put everyone in danger because they're useless slobs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts