GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
USMC (MOS 0369) (RVN 69-70)
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am ranting because he is still questioning the character of Amy Coney Barrett. Questioning HER character??? This "Stolen Valor" Connecticut senator makes me sick every time he opens his lying mouth. Says much about Connecticut voters who return him to office knowing what a dirt bag he is. No shame anymore. And that's a shame.

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
And yet they will rail about Trump lying all the time just because he says things they don't want to hear, like the truth.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
How do we really know these traitors are being re-elected ethically?

One could assume the ballot box has been compromised with these Dems. Not that it's ever happened before. :chatter:

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Well I get the Stolen Valor thing, it is a big deal too many, love the Formor Navy Seal Chief who does the U-Tubes were he goes around the country bust FAKE SEALS.

He has many follower who love his video's.

Retired Seal Don Shippley, his mission in life is outing fake Seals, and let say he is busy. Don's help in his mission is Dianne his wife, who is also a real Navy Vet.

View: https://youtu.be/etHj9fPF7OM

·
Aw sheet main
1,548 Posts
I still remember the look on his face when he asked AG Barr for notes of a phone conversation and AG Barr simply said, "No".

Reactions: robhic and tm255

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
There must be some sort of gag order preventing anyone in Congress from calling him out because I just don't see how one couldn't.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts