close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

CZ75B price?

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Kiddo, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Kiddo

Kiddo

How much does the CZ75B run now? I passed by our local PB Dionisio and a black CZ75B runs for 45k! Much more than the G19 they were displaying, for 39k. Are these the current prices now?

2. infinitecolt

infinitecolt

I guess so. P.B. Dionisio is the importer and distributor of the CZ's in the Philippines. If you want it cheaper, buy it second hand.

3. Django

Django

It goes down to P35 thou when PB conducts a promo sale. Otherwise, that's the price tag. You could get it cheaper from other gun stores.

4. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter

go full size model.

there's a hardly used cz85b duotone for sale at pbdionisio firing range right now. 3 mags na. owner is leaving for abroad. 30k ang gusto. haggle it down to 25-27k if possible.

look for edgar 373-4545

5. Kiddo

Kiddo

Nah, I was not looking for one. I was just surprised that its price is more expensive than the Glock now. Haven't been going to malls lately kasi eh. Hehehe. :)

6. isuzu

isuzu

How does a Tanfoglio compare to the CZ?

7. antediluvianist

antediluvianist

Some people might disagree, but I had a full-size 9mm Tanfoglio (assembled here by Armscor from Tanfoglio parts) that worked VERY WELL. Sold it to a friend of mine when i bought a Glock, and in retrospect I should have kept the Tanfoglio. Much more comfortable grip than the Glock, appropriate weight to help in recoil reduction (plastic Glock is rather light, especially when there are just a few rounds left in the magazine), rails on the inside like the CZ, never had any FTEs/FTFs etc. At the time, 2-3 years ago, bought it from Armscor for about P23,000 .

The CZ has more bragging rights/"prestige". But I liked the Tan.

8. akula

akula BizDuc NM Millennium Member

Maybe my Tanfoglio was a lemon. After more than a year and 20K rounds later, the barrel became widely inaccurate, to as far as shooting 12" below POA at 12meters. Main factor was that the 'link' wore down. I could not get a barrel from armscor or any other vendor. I had a gunsmith do some welds to get it back to 'acceptable' level but sold it for P10K. I later got a CZ85-Combat and it held up better to the rounds I was putting down range. CZ85 was almost 2 years old when I sold it -- and it was still quite accurate.

9. 9MX

9MX Rei!

YUP. you get your money's worth with the CZ,mine now has about 10K rounds through it

10. Kiddo

Kiddo

Is there a compact CZ model without the firing pin block?

11. infinitecolt

infinitecolt

What's the use? You ain't getting any CZ's for now right? Anyways, to answer your question, they only offer models without the firing pin blocks on the regular CZ75 SA models and none I can think of on the compacts.

12. Kiddo

Kiddo

Well, just asking. Thanks for the info infinitecolt! :)

13. clark_kent

clark_kent

i have a CZ85 with out the firing pin block, it's a 91 or 93 model i guess. i have to double check.

14. mikey177

mikey177 Remember

The CZ85 Combat does not have a firing pin block. The CZ85B (for "block") model incorporates the firing pin block.

15. isuzu

isuzu

Could have been a poor barrel fit on your pistol. A friend of mine had a CZ that had a barrel that was worn out around 20,000 rounds. He was already experiencing some malfuntion before he went to Thailand to compete, but couldn't find a replacement barrel. He did very poorly because of his pistol's condition.

According to him, replacement barrels were very hard to find. IMHO, Armscor should address this problem if they want their AP9 to be popular and successful in the Philippine market.

16. isuzu

isuzu

I also had my regrets when I sold my Browning HP MK III for a Glock 17.;)