CZ P10c optic ready

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by Para-bellum, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Sherlock913

Sherlock913 If the coronavirus doesn't take you out, can I?

P10 series and VP9s are both awesome polymer handguns. I've owed a VP9 since soon after the hit the streets and I've shot with a CZ rep and went through the P10- S/C/F. I loved the CZs even though my VP9 is my favorite handgun I own.

Both are excellent.

Para-bellum and pgg00 like this.
  2. Para-bellum

Para-bellum

Yes the vp9 felt truly magnificent. Very solid in hand feel. If I’m being honest though the trigger on the p10f I shot really impressed me. I love the clean break and short reset. For a pistol that cost 350.00 less I didn’t expect to like as much as I do.

I’ve loved the vp9 since the first time I shot one years back. The fact that it comes with an optic cut was the breaking point for me. I have to have one now lol

Sherlock913 likes this.

3. pgg00

pgg00

I also like the VP9. I have one of the 1st ones. Wouldn't mind getting an optic version some day as well

Para-bellum and Sherlock913 like this.
  4. Para-bellum

Para-bellum

Brother, I have a feeling I’ll be waiting for a very long time for both of these pistols lol

Sherlock913 and pgg00 like this.
  5. pgg00

pgg00

All depends how much overtime I get. I have a gun collecting problem

Sherlock913 and Para-bellum like this.
  6. Para-bellum

Para-bellum

Same, I just can’t find them anywhere

Sherlock913 and pgg00 like this.
  7. Para-bellum

Para-bellum

Found one, can’t wait to take it to the range!

Attached Files:

pgg00 and Cambo like this.
  8. RustyRyan

RustyRyan

How do you feel the differ? Any notable compare\contrast? Different results for yourself? TIA! I am eyeballing both of these... only can shoot the C at my rental range tho... :)

9. arndog123

arndog123

To me my P10F shoots a little smoother than my P10C.

Cambo and pgg00 like this.
  10. Para-bellum

Para-bellum

I bought the F only because I am getting the VP9 still and the fits the compact size. That being said I wanted a longer barrel and grip/higher capacity for home defense and range. I’m getting the VP9 solely because I truly think it’s one of the best striker fired pistols made. I just love it.

11. reniram

reniram

You won't be disappointed IMHO.

Para-bellum likes this.
  12. Para-bellum

Para-bellum

Pretty excited, I haven’t cleaned and lubed it yet. Just brought it home and loaded the mags/put it in the safe. I’ll be stripping it and putting some grease and oil on it today or tomorrow before I shoot it. Def looking forward to it. Looking for an optic for it now.

Still on the hunt for a 2020 VP9

13. pgg00

pgg00

Like others said. The F just feels smoother to shoot. The C shoots very well and is accurate. The F just builds on the C and makes it better it seems

Cambo likes this.
  14. SlickCZ85

SlickCZ85

Before this pandemic, the LGS was moving a lot of VP9s and I rather liked em as well...until I went home, researched, and saw the cost of magazines and accessories and the SK, at that time, only had 10 round mags. Ouch! That was part of the reason I parted ways with my FNS9C. I am also not in love with the "ears". The modular grip is definitely leading the pack in that category. CZ P10 and HK VP9 had very similar ergos to me. I also like the HK's more forward set trigger.

15. Para-bellum

Para-bellum

Yes, their ergos are very similar. It’s actually taken me some time to get used to the grip angle of these other “more natural” pointers moving away from exclusively shooting Glocks. I find myself having to lift my hand a bit. I know I’ll get used to it like I did with Glock. I find there are many benefits to other pistols over glocks these day. I still love my Glocks though

16. RustyRyan

RustyRyan

I feel the grip angle on the P10-C to feel closer to my Glocks than other brands, which is why I think I prefer it more than others, since I primarily shoot Glocks. I feel instantly at home with it, but just shoot it straighter than my Glocks (which is mainly to due to the trigger for me). I love the P10 line, but find it a bit hard to completely abandon my Glock family for it. The feel like good companions to me.

Para-bellum likes this.