Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
On CZ's website, you'll see US made P-10 guns. "made in the good ol' USA"

You'll see lots of reviewers say the USA made P-10 (F and C) have a distinctly plastic trigger feel.
what then would you call a Glock trigger? Lol. They are all plastic-y in someway or another. I have CZ to thank for getting me interested in the concealed carry mindset and training mantra, but I have Glock and M&P (with Apex duty trigger) to thank for keeping me there.

·
Registered
571 Posts
what then would you call a Glock trigger? Lol. They are all plastic-y in someway or another. I have CZ to thank for getting me interested in the concealed carry mindset and training mantra, but I have Glock and M&P (with Apex duty trigger) to thank for keeping me there.
Well, the alternative of what I said would be a non USA made CZ P-10 not having as much of a "plastic" feel, no?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Well, the alternative of what I said would be a non USA made CZ P-10 not having as much of a "plastic" feel, no?
I assume the parts are the same between CZUB factory and CZ kansas city/arkansas. The only difference for sure is the sights and the barrels. CZUB sights are CZ made either in factory or nearby and the CZUB barrels are CHF. CZ Kansas City/Arkansas sights appear to be contracted and made by XS sights out of texas and the barrels are button-rifled per an email I exchanged with CZ customer service.

if the trigger parts are the same, then I’d imagine they should (keyword) feel the same.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts