Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
I really like my P01 Omega but it gets safe duty since I got the C2.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would like to sell my cz 75 p-01 decocker with a new stainless steel Tungsten guid rod and LOK grips, brand new gun never been shot. I don't know what it should be sold for. I'm new to owning guns so I don't know what the market price would be for this gun. I just bought the Glock 19 Gen 3 and am happy with that. Any ideas? Much appreciated.

·
Registered
922 Posts
The P-07 and P-09 have absolutely garbage triggers when compared to others. Stock. Stock they are horrible. Anyone saying otherwise clearly is telling the world they have zero experience with other triggers.

Heavy DA pull. Reset is LONG. Undefined rolling break with zero idea when trigger drops.

He sent his P-07 off to be fixed. That tells you everything. No one is arguing MOST guns won't fire. If you have to send it off and sing it praise, you can't sing it praise stock.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I would like to sell my cz 75 p-01 decocker with a new stainless steel Tungsten guid rod and LOK grips, brand new gun never been shot. I don't know what it should be sold for. I'm new to owning guns so I don't know what the market price would be for this gun. I just bought the Glock 19 Gen 3 and am happy with that. Any ideas? Much appreciated.
Probably $600. Added parts dont usually add value.

·
Premium Member
10,730 Posts
I would say the P-01. I like the all metal feel better than polymer and the P-01 and P-01 Omega are dead accurate out of the box. The recent purchase of the CZ P-01 Omega was pricey at $801.00 OTD, but has proven the CZ line is the one I like best.
Trigger Air gun Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory
Wood Gas Machine Gun accessory Metal
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Registered
1,913 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
To be clear, this happened in under full Republican control of the House, Senate, and Presidency. :)

Meanwhile, ammo monopoloy Vista reported profits have been "record breaking" ie, can't make a profit if you aren't charging more.

Since that was too unrelated comments and no one hit up my claim that the P-07/P-09 triggers are horrible :)

1 - 20 of 63 Posts