Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if any of you have any personal experiences with the CZ P-10C? There was a lot of hype behind this pistol but it seem as though people who actually jumped onto the hype train was quickly derailed, due to all the unseen problems which the pistol will often experience after 1k rounds or so on. FTF, FTE, rolling pins falling out, etc. I, myself, has been after one of these since day 1 but it's almost impossible to locate one locally. After much research it seems as though this pistol was a complete let-down to many. Hoping some of you would be able to shed some light regarding this subject.

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Had one,
It was accurate and functioned 100%
The trigger was very good , but the controls were a little stiff.
It was the best glock I ever owned.
I would recommend one to a friend.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I had one for a while. It was nice, had a good trigger (for a striker fired), controls worked well. It shot well but had a few minor things that didn’t have me completely sold, over time.

First was the fact that the P10c uses roll pins for everything. Changing grip size takes a little more effort due to the roll pins. The P10c comes with the small grip and definitely needed to be moved up to medium, for me. If I needed to detail strip the frame, it would require knocking out a few roll pins. Not a big deal, but it made me realize how simple other polymer striker guns are.

Second was overall size. It felt good in hand, but it’s larger than a few other 15rd compact polymer pistols. If I want a range only pistol, I have a CZ Custom that I’ll choose. For me, the P10c was jack of all trades, master of none.

Compact-sized, 15rd polymer pistols are a saturated market, which isn’t a bad thing. The P10c is a good gun, I never had any issues in ~1200 rounds. Eventually, I let it go and went back to other 15rd compacts that fit my needs better.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Had one for a while. Great shooting, smooth trigger, and fired just a little over a thousand rounds through it. No problems with it but sold it. Just wasn’t anything special about it to change platforms for me.

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
I have an early production model that had the slide lock spring issue. CZ corrected it and I’ve put about 3500 rnds of cheap ammo through it so far. Very accurate with an above average trigger. You’ll either love or hate the factory stippling. Some folks claim that the gun irritates their trigger finger but it hasn’t been a problem for me. I suppose it depends on the size of your fingers or how you position your finger on the trigger.
I like mine and consider it a very accurate gun for $450. There was a great deal of hype surrounding the gun’s release but that’s true of all new model products to generate interest from the buying public. Obviously I was somewhat disappointed to have an issue with mine when it was new but CZ paid shipping both ways, corrected it quickly, and it’s been 100% since. I have no regrets buying mine. It’s not perfect but there’s no such thing as Perfection if it was made by the hand of man.

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
I had two, one had the slide lock spring issue but easily fixed. My brother wanted one, sold that one to him :) My original is still going strong, I carry it in my rotation quite often. It has over 2k rounds through it. The gun has good ergo's, an excellent trigger and comes in at a good price. Highly recommend to anyone who want a good gun with an excellent trigger.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Bought one in FDE when they first came out and the trigger was ok but not great.Mag release was stiff as hell and the slide stop was hard to drop.Sold it later on but never had a failure with it of any kind.Months later I came across another one on black and the controls were much easier to use and the trigger was way smoother.Installed a set of Dawson sights and a HBI trigger and it has been rocking ever since.
Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft gun Starting pistol

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I have one. I've had it from the first release. I have about 3k rounds through it with one FTF, which was an ammo issue. I shoot it straighter than my Glocks and I dig the trigger out of the box. The only things I've done to it are Talon Grips and I smoothed out the trigger safety a bit because it bit my finger a touch during long sessions. I'd recommend the P-10C. Good luck with your search!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.