Glock Talk banner

CZ P-09 for $400

728 Views 32 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  Idontplaynice
No box, one mag, very good condition. Olive drab frame.

Would you have bought?
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
3,709 Posts
No, New black ones are available for around $450 at some sellers or so and were even less when the $50 rebate was in effect. Poly pistols in general have come down a lot in price over the last year or so.

· Registered
304 Posts
It's a great gun. I almost bought one last week. They are large so are you going to carry it? Like I mentioned, I considered it, but realized that at that size, it would either be for the range or home. I don't think it would be for EDC, for me. But, I still regret not buying it. Also, for guns that are 10 years or older, I like to have options to fix if there are issues. So, make sure you can get parts if needed. If this was posted last week, it would have been enough for me to go ahead and buy it. Sometimes, you just need a slight nudge ;-)

· Registered
9,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

· Registered
1,260 Posts
Right, you're right. P-09 came only after the Duty P-07 fix.

Still, new at 450 with 5 year warranty and 2 mags? All you saved was 25 bucks (you'll buy a second mag, right) and have a used gun.

Bad price unchanged.

The math proves this saves 25 bucks with a used gun over a new gun with warranty. That isn't a deal by any stretch.

· Registered
9,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Right, you're right. P-09 came only after the Duty P-07 fix.

Still, new at 450 with 5 year warranty and 2 mags? All you saved was 25 bucks (you'll buy a second mag, right) and have a used gun.

Bad price unchanged.

The math proves this saves 25 bucks with a used gun over a new gun with warranty. That isn't a deal by any stretch.
I clicked on some of those links wiith the black CZ P-09 listed for $452.98 with 10-rd mag, such as G4G. On G4G's website though, I see no CZ P-09. Bait-and-switch?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts