CZ-82 Surplus in 9 Mak

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by GeoJelly, Nov 15, 2019.

1. GeoJelly

GeoJelly

Just an update on the 'Factory CZ' magazines from CDNN: just received one today and it is one of the fake/junk 'mfg CZ' mags. Interestingly it came in a sleeve saying it was 'Factory CZ'. Caveat emptor. I will try it this week as just a range mag & hopefully it will work ... :( I've been buying from CDNN for many years and this is the first time I've been skunked.

fflincher likes this.
  2. jp3975

jp3975

Really sorry to hear that.

If you want to try someone else, midway claims to have mil surplus and apex has them.

GeoJelly likes this.

3. GeoJelly

GeoJelly

Last comments here before I am accused of needlessly bumping my own post. Took the CZ82 out today and I am very impressed. Needless to say, zero stoppages or any feeding problems. Recoil was snappy but less than 115-g in my G43. These groups were all fired from a leaning rest at ... umm ... five yards ... :crying:. Range is very short, I know, but I just wanted to see what it is/was capable of. This was the third partial mag load using the cheapo 'mfg CZ' mag - which worked perfectly although the max I tried in it was 8-rds. The LCR is DAO so I was not surprised at the awful group (and, .32ACP would not fire in it - it only lightly dimpled the primers). Although the finish is rough inside, this CZ is very much a keeper and I'm glad I picked it up. Last but not least, I contacted Apex parts and ordered two of their CZ82 mags.

[​IMG]

4. Terry G

Terry G

The gun that sold me on CZ. AIM Imports mostly, unfired but has pistol rack marks on the front grip and trigger guard. Finish was unmarked and they came with two magazines. These three I'm keeping. IMG_1296.JPG

GeoJelly, fflincher and 1L26 like this.
  5. GlocknSpiehl

GlocknSpiehl NRA Life Member

Love, love my 82. Even use it for CCW! Great little pistol, hits where I point it and fits my hand like it was molded forvit.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

GeoJelly likes this.
  6. amd65

amd65

I like my CZ82 a lot... I've had it for 10yrs or so.
    However, since I got a Beretta 84F, it doesn't get much use...
    Probably sell it at some point.

GeoJelly likes this.
  7. 8Ring

8Ring

IIRC, the Military Arms Channel had a review of a CZ-82 some years back. The video showed that it shot well and accurately (fixed barrel). The host thought it was a good deal for the money. I wanted one but I didn't want to get into buying ammo for or reloading the 9mm Makarov so I passed on some good deals from CDN.