close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

CZ 75 Tactical Sports in .40 S&W

Discussion in 'General Competition' started by Nemesis Lead, Jan 18, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Nemesis Lead

Nemesis Lead

Does anyone have a CZ 75 Tactical Sports in .40 S&W? I am curious as to how reliable this gun is. I have heard that the 9mms are totally reliable, but the .40s are not as reliable.

Looking at this for a USPSA Limited gun.

Thanks in advance.

2. Sonny74

Sonny74

I had the CZ TS in .40 for almost 2 years until it was stolen out of my house recently. I really love this gun. It was very reliable, not a single problems for the time I have it. It was very accurate and a very nice trigger. Out of the box the trigger was 2lbs exactly and eventually settled at about 1.75lbs pull. It was a tad on the heavy side and the grip was a little bigger compare to SV/STI guns. I did modified it a little bit for shooting in Limited such as thinner grips, fiber optic front sight, adjustable rear. I got all of my parts from CZ Custom.

3. ManNamedJed

ManNamedJed

Mine has had issues. I've had many problems with the mags jamming up. The follower seems to nosedive (I'm using the CZCustom extensions and springs). The trigger also wouldn't reset about 1/4 of the time when I first got it. I sent it to CZ and they fixed it though.

If you are coming from a SP01 - the TS is much different. The grip is much bigger.

That said, I think I have things sorted now and plan to dive into Limited this year.