Glock Talk banner

CZ 75 B- VS- CZ 75 SP-01

11349 Views 13 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  bunk22
is the sp-01 worth $125 more than the cz75b? looks to be a dust cover & nite sights. and the last time it won a world event was 2005. I like both but the 75b is more, I'm looking for a word, no frills. would like some input thanks
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Build the Wall
10,463 Posts
I love my SP-01 Tactical :hearts:

20 rounds of 9mm = AWESOMENESS!!!!!

TGG

· Registered
204 Posts
The Sp-01 has less muzzle rise because of the extra weight up front so quicker follow up shots.

But, I might do a bit more price searching if the difference is $125. SP-01 can be found online for around $600 and a standard 75 B is around $530.

· Registered
3,709 Posts
They are both excellent but the difference in price is closer to $75 or even less. Kentucky Gun Company is selling SP01 right now for $583 with free shipping. Supply on firearms in general is great and a lot of deals because supply exceeds demand. Time to buy now if one can as one never knows when the next event driven shortage will be.

The SP01 also comes with rubber grips that many prefer over the plastic grips.

I just got my SP01 from Oak Hills Guns, who I highly recommend, and love it.

· Registered
2,715 Posts
Go with the B model. I have an CZ Customs 85 Combat and an SP-01 and the 75B family is so ergonomic and accurate its insane. Go with it for sure IMO! Taking nothing away from the SP-01 its a GREAT pistol. Its just that the B family is IMO maybe the best pistol ever made!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.