Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wandering if anybody had any experience with the CZ RAMI. Reliability? comfort? I have herd some good things about CZ and I think the RAMI is one of the nicest looking compact pistols I have seen. Any info would surely help. thank you

·
Registered
271 Posts
Nice gun. Lot of good reports. I have the RAMI P (poly frame). If you get one, get the alloy frame. Costs a little more. They have been having a problem with the poly frame getting a bulge in the frame. CZ has been replacing the poly frame guns with the more expensive alloy frame at no cost. Will be sending mine back soon. Look forward to carrying the alloy model. I trust it completely.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
The alloy and polymer are essentially the same weight - around 25 oz. unloaded. I've carried my aluminum framed 9mm Rami for around two years and love it. Reliable and accurate, it replaced various S&W K frame revolvers (more rounds, same weight, better trigger when cocked and locked) and a Glock 26. While it's about 4 oz. heavier than the 26, I prefer having a safety on a carry gun.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Have owned my Rami in 40caliber for a number of years. Early on there was an issue with the feed lips on many of the magazines and they wouldn't feed properly,sent both mags back and it has run flawless since. Great pricing for the quality of these guns.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts