Custom PTR Model 915300 G.I. Special Edition 7.62x51 (308) battle rifle. This rifle was specially designed to accept all 308 and 7.62x51 ammunition. Purchased this rifle over 6 years ago and shot one magazine through it and then put it away. Rifle is like brand new, only better, because three years ago I added accessories and had the rifle modified as follows:

Replaced Navy plastic receiver with a clipped and pinned metal receiver
Installed a HK91 grip with screw
Installed a Bill Springfield Improved Buffering System
Installed a Bill Springfield Paddle Magazine Release System
Had Bill Springfield perform his trigger work (Trigger is truly excellent)
Installed a Midwest Industries HK-91 M-LOK Handguard with added one 5-slot picatinny rail
Installed a HK21 Extended Cocking Lever with spring
Mounted an MFI 5.5” Low Profile Scope Mount
Installed a HK91 Ejection Port Buffer
Installed a HK21 Rubber Buttpad
Installed a barrel adaptor (Converts current M15x1 muzzle to 5/8”x24)
Installed a YHM-3080-5C'S Phantom 7.62 Comp/Flash Hider
The buttstock was modified to accept military style quick release sling swivels
All installed furniture has a custom camo paint job
Added a nylon tactical sling with military style quick release sling swivels
Purchased an additional 19 military twenty-round HK91 aluminum magazines (20 total)
Purchased a German style plastic box cleaning kit
Purchased a silicon treated Bore Store protective gun sock
Purchased a HK Sight Tool

I have not shot it since the modifications were performed, I have too many other firearms to shoot. Comes with the original hard case, manual, gun lock, leather sling, handguard, buttpad, cocking lever with spring and HK birdcage flash suppressor.

I have over $2300 invested in the rifle, modifications and the accessories. but will sell for $1650, shipped. Your FFL must accept from a private person and buyer pays all FFL fees. If purchased in the Springfield, VA. area, $1500. I accept cash, USPS Money Orders, Certified Bank Checks and personal checks. No trades, PayPal, Venmo or other pay sites. Contact me with any questions or for more pictures.

Jerry