close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Custom Knives coming up for sale!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Newbie 9mm, Mar 9, 2004.

1. Newbie 9mm

Newbie 9mm

Ok, these were going to go to a local gun store on a trade, but I went there to trade them, and they told me that they wouldn't trade them. So I have 8 various custom knives that I have made up over the past few years for sale. I hope to post pics in the next few days.

They are mainly hunting knives, mainly drop points, with steel ranging from D2, Ats-34, S30V, all HT'd by Paul Bos, and 1 O-1 utility knife that I heat treated with my little forge i built. All except the 2 S30V paring knives/bird and trout have kydex sheaths, i can do sheaths for those 2 if you want. The following are some descriptions:

Ats-34 and bocote wood handled drop point

ATS-34 and black/green linen micarta drop point

D2 Mod Warnie with black linen micarta and red liner

D2 Drop point with black/green linen Micarta handle

O-1 Utility with brown Canvas Micarta

S30V paring knife/bird and trout, black paper micarta handles-2 different ones, one a little longer and slimmer, the other a little shorter and stubbier

S30V necker drop point with desert ironwood scales

Thanks for looking guys and check back in a day or 2 for pics!

2. Newbie 9mm

Newbie 9mm

Here are the pics. I did one with all of the knives, you cant se much detail, but it gives you an idea of what they look like. For size reference, the top one has a 3.25" blade, 7.5" OAL, the bottom has a 2.25" blade and 5.75" OAL.

Price, your choice $130 for any of the ATS-34, D2 or S30V ones shipped CONUS. The O-1 Knife is $75 shipped, and the small S30V Necker with ironwood is $80 shipped. Thanks for lookin!!

Oops, almost forgot. The finish on the knives is a 400 grit hand rub satin finish, the scanner doesn't do a very good job with them.