close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Custom "HOLY GRAIL" along with some others

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by JasonNC, Mar 16, 2007.

1. JasonNC

JasonNC CREATOR

Greetings,

I am further thinning the herd and offering the following knives listed below. Prices include priority mail shipping! I DO NOT use paypal, only USPS money orders on these folks. This is a first come, first serve sale. If you want something, post here and follow up with a PM or e-mail to thebadguy@nc.rr.com

Thanks for looking:

1: Matt Cucchiara Banshee MASTERPIECE: This was my holy grail that ruined me for all other knives. This folder has Timascus scales with Devin Thomas raindrop damascus blade. I carried this for a good stretch, sent it in for a refurb a couple years ago and when it return I placed it in a display case where it sat till today $800 Shipped

Pro Photo

[​IMG]

My photo:
    [​IMG]

2: Matt Cucchiara fixed blade: This fixed blade was special ordered by me as I love the blade shape and mixed with the carbon fiber I thought it came together awesome! It went into the display case the day I got it and it has not seen any wear. It comes with a black soft leather shealth $375 shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3: BRKT Snowy River w Black & Red Carbon Fiber: This one is a JD knife if there ever was one with this handle material. Like new in box $105 Shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mad_dog30

mad_dog30 "Invictus"

I'm interested in #2... What is the blade length ??.. I have a Strider that I think is sold,,, so it's time to replace it.

3. JasonNC

JasonNC CREATOR

Cutting edge is approx 4", its a perfect EDC size

4. JasonNC

JasonNC CREATOR

Ok, Another one is gone. Only three knives left

5. JasonNC

JasonNC CREATOR

BTTT

Can't believe this BRKT is still here!! Remember, if your trying your hardest to rid yourself of this horrible knife addiction, buy that holy grail Banshee and no other knives will do it for you anymore :hearts: