Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Glock17 Gen 2 that I don't particularly care for. Did add an Apex trigger but still not the shooter my 19 Gen 5 is. Any suggestions as to where to send it to maximize it's potential? Not places that you have heard about but rather custom guys that you have personally used and are happy with. Would I be better off just buying a Gen 5 17? Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Do not send it to zeroed in armory. They just got raided by the ATF. Rumor is they were smuggling guns to the cartels in Mexico and all thru South America.

Good things about dynamic weapon solutions. Google LV stipple and get in touch with him. He helped me with some work I was doing myself on one of my frames. Lots of respect for his craft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Proud NRA Life Patron Member, Life GSSF member
8,785 Posts
I have a Glock17 Gen 2 that I don't particularly care for. Did add an Apex trigger but still not the shooter my 19 Gen 5 is. Any suggestions as to where to send it to maximize it's potential? Not places that you have heard about but rather custom guys that you have personally used and are happy with. Would I be better off just buying a Gen 5 17? Thanks for the input.
Nope!

·
Banned
328 Posts
Send your trigger to Johnny Glocks or Tactical Pontoon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts