Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I just finished this Glock 20. I have removed the front finger grooves and the front and rear grip checkering and then I stippled the grip, I cut slide serrations into the slide and contoured the nose of the slide. I customized this for either concealed carry or for hiking the woods so the stippling is on the aggressive side but I guarantee you won’t lose your grip on this one. The hard chrome was done by trip research.

·
BOOM headshot
2,014 Posts
I could do without the grip mods, but the contouring and slide serrations look very well done.
Good job.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by 10mm4ever
Excellent work as usual Roneye. What did you use to stipple?:thumbsup:
Thanks, this time I used a soldering iron because I wanted a more aggressive stippling.

·
Premium Member
6,314 Posts
That slide looks sweet. How much does Tripp charge? I may eventually have my G20/21L slide done.

·
10mm Philosopher
6,275 Posts
Impressive looking blaster. Very nice. :cool:

·
Frisky!
35,977 Posts
Nice!
About the best I have seen?
:supergrin:

·
Tool of the Man
358 Posts
Originally posted by Roneye
contoured the nose of the slide
Great job on the metalwork, especially the contouring! I think Glock should have incorporated the nose contour of the mini Glocks and G34/35 onto all the rest of the line.

Like NMGlocker, I'm not one for grip mods on Glocks, but it's sure a looker! Nice photo of the nose, too!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by macjoc
Nice job Roneye.:thumbsup:
Thanks Gary, I really like the Glock 34 you have on the front page of your site. I compete with a 34, one of these days I will have to spend a little time and fix up one of my own guns:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Roneye,

Who did the slide serrations and nose contour work?

Also, when sending your stuff to Tripp, do you just send the slide and barrel or did you send the whole gun? What about the night sights? Did you need to have them removed/installed or did Tripp take care of it?

Nice work BTW.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Rumpletzer, I did all the work myself accept for the slide refinish, on this gun I sent the barrel, slide and pins you can do just slide if you want and they will remove the sights for you and then replace them when finished.

Thanks
Roneye

1 - 20 of 24 Posts