Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I buy my new Glock I heard that you can custom order night sights and such from the factory. What else can you custom order besides Sights?

·
mmm bop
823 Posts
its not so much custom, Glock regularly produces the standard models with both the fixed and glock night sights. You just gotta order the right variation.

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
3 1/2# connector, NY trigger springs, extended slide release, smooth triggers for the compacts and sub compacts, marine cups.

They are all factory parts but you can use them to make your Glock yours.

·
just me
8,207 Posts
IN GUN GLOCK SAFETY LOCK /EXSLIDE CATCH / EXMAG CATCH / NY1 OR THE NY2 /GLOCK SECURITY CASE / AND THE "c" models / 5.5 or the 8.0 connector they don't sell you the 4.5 only in the 17-L 24 34 35 :wavey:

·
mmm bop
823 Posts
3 1/2# connector, NY trigger springs, extended slide release, smooth triggers for the compacts and sub compacts, marine cups.

They are all factory parts but you can use them to make your Glock yours.
He's asking what you can get "custom" straight from the factory on a new glock, not what he can mod it to become. I understand some models come with a 3.5 connector and extended controls, but you can't custom order a g26 with night sights, a 3.5 connector, smooth trigger and extended controls for example.

·
just me
8,207 Posts
He's asking what you can get "custom" straight from the factory on a new glock, not what he can mod it to become. I understand some models come with a 3.5 connector and extended controls, but you can't custom order a g26 with night sights, a 3.5 connector, smooth trigger and extended controls for example.
AND IF YOU SEND IT TO GLOCK WITH ALL THAT ON THE GUN !!!!!!! THEY TAKE THE 4.5 OFF and put it back stock even if it is OEM parts and put the rest in a bag and send it back to you :whistling:

·
NRA MEMBER
8,151 Posts
From the factory?

·
mmm bop
823 Posts
Yes. The 34 and 35 come with the 3.5 connector and extended controls, the GAP models come with extended controls too. But you can't custom order a G30 with extended controls or smooth trigger for example.

·
NRA MEMBER
8,151 Posts
You mentioned the 26..Thats what I'm asking about.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all your help guys. I was just wondering what I could get stock/custom from the factory.

Can you send the gun back to Glock and get other stuff done to it or is slide design and such strictly a 3rd party thing?

·
mmm bop
823 Posts
You mentioned the 26..Thats what I'm asking about.
As far as I know, the only configurations the g26 come in are fixed sights and night sights, standard controls, or OD with fixed sights.

Thanks for all your help guys. I was just wondering what I could get stock/custom from the factory.

Can you send the gun back to Glock and get other stuff done to it or is slide design and such strictly a 3rd party thing?
You can install the parts yourself, the glock is a very very easy firearm to work on/take apart. If not, your local dealer probably has a glock armorer on hand, and they will gladly install sights/parts for you.

·
NRA MEMBER
8,151 Posts
I'm sorry I mis read it.I thought you said can where you said cant..My mistake.

·
just me
8,207 Posts

i have took my glock to them and they have put lot of parts on my guns extended mag catch's and extended slide catch's in for free the maritime spring cups you can't get from them i don't think they will sell them to you but you can get them off e-bay

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
IN GUN GLOCK SAFETY LOCK /EXSLIDE CATCH / EXMAG CATCH / NY1 OR THE NY2 /GLOCK SECURITY CASE / AND THE "c" models / 5.5 or the 8.0 connector they don't sell you the 4.5 only in the 17-L 24 34 35 :wavey:
I don't mean to offend you if that is your Glock, but that dam thing is ugly (in a bad way). Glocks are not meant to try and look pretty. I guess a good analogy is it would be like Tiny Tim (Debo/Zeus) going out in cross dressing, it just doesn't look right.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts