Current project (p80)

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by limaoscarlima, Mar 1, 2018.

1. limaoscarlima

limaoscarlima

A snapshot of my current project. Pretty happy with the results so far. Lower is a Polymer80 PF940v2 Readymod, stippled by me. Upper is a G34 slide machined and Cerakoted by Southwest Precision Arms. RMR-ready milling as well. Still debating on what to do for sighting. My options are regular irons, an RMR with co-witness irons, or an ALG 6 Second mount with a Primary Arms red dot. The latter was my original plan but that was before I decided to go with a fancy slide.

[​IMG]

On the way are the upper and lower parts kits, as well as a LWD AlphaWolf fluted G34 barrel.

davidjon_99 likes this.
  2. davidjon_99

davidjon_99

Very nice! I really like that stippling job. Very tasteful compared to some I've seen. The slide looks great also.

3. glock-fan

glock-fan

looking good !! like the slide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. limaoscarlima

limaoscarlima

Update:

Got the upper and lower assembled and threw an Alpha Wolf fluted barrel in there.
    [​IMG]

Zev extended mag release too, because they're awesome.

But now comes the time when I figure out what I want to do for sighting. My options are:

Option 1 - Full Space Gun: ALG 6 Second Mount, Primary Arms T1 clone, Surefire X300.
    Option 2 - Rolando Especial: Trijicon RMR, cowitness night sights, Surefire X300
    Option 3 - The Wildcard: Holosun 507C, cowitness night sights, Inforce APL

I'm leaning towards Option 1, mostly because that was my original plan, and I've run an RMR before and wasn't too impressed with it. The Holosun option is the unknown since it's relatively new and I can't find any reviews yet.

5. konyo312

konyo312

Which option did you go with?
    I would like to consider the Holosun, but I haven't found much info on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. limaoscarlima

limaoscarlima

Actually so far I've only added Ameriglo suppressor height night sights, a Polymer80 magwell, and a Surefire X300-U. I have plans to go with an RMR because the 507C is so unproven. Just gotta scrape together the funds.

[​IMG]