Glock Talk banner

Current Member Numbers (Post HERE)

30368 Views 135 Replies 80 Participants Last post by  ELD89
Want a Member Number?

OK, so the last two 'get a member number' threads have pretty much died. The last number assigned was about two years ago.

So, I'm stepping up to help manage member numbers.

If this thread dies, because I stop responding for more than a month, I'd hope that somebody else would take up where I left off.

I've gone through the previous two threads, and have assigned numbers to everybody who asked for, but had not yet received, a member number.

In this first post, I will keep an updated list of the CURRENT member numbers. That is, every time I assign numbers, I will update this post. If I ever drop off the face of the earth, copy and paste the numbers from this post to the next 'member numbers' thread.

<iframe src="http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=t1RLEf309pbKAETQTXeq2bA&single=true&gid=1&range=B1%3AC1000&output=html&widget=true" frameborder="0" height="500" width="300"></iframe>
Reactions: Heavy4Caliber
81 - 100 of 136 Posts

· NRA Member
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 · (Edited)
Can I get a Number? 805 if it's still up in the air!

Edit: Please?
I would like in im in taylors sc 1917 if still left
There you both go!

• 805 SwampFox89
  • 1917 ghalm001

Sorry about the delay: I've been busy, distracted, and ambivalent lately. Can't promise I'll do better in the near future, as I have a new internet distraction that's keeping me away from GT.com, but I will keep up the list (just, perhaps, a tad slower).

· NRA Member
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
The following member numbers have been assigned:

• 590 dg21
  • 0 JBD
  • 159 Derek02100
  • 1741 +P Shooter

590 for me; Located in West Columbia SC.
Done!

Hello. Could I get 0? Mills River, NC
Sneaky. And done.

I would like one as well! Any number will do... Thomasville, NC
Next lowest available number was 159; all yours.

I'm new to Glock Talk and Carolina Glockers as well. I would like
# 1741 if it is available (the year my ancestors moved from Virginia
to North Carolina). If this number is taken, give me whatever you
have available.
1741? Nice. And yours.

· Registered
1 Posts
:wavey:

New to GT.

Could I have 1955? This should help the black helicopters relocate me now that I've moved to NC.

And thank you for all the work you do to keep this list updates. I hear the pay ain't what it used to be...

81 - 100 of 136 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.