GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
You just can't make stuff like this up. Unbelievable.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Cuomo, and Dem pols in general, want police officers to act like good Germans and enforce their unconstitutional "rules", like robots. I don't think you'll see it happen in America.

·
Oh, for a muse of fire
8,639 Posts
Many of the county Sheriff's here in NYS, including the sheriff of the county I live in, have gone on record as saying they will not be enforcing Cuomo's Thanksgiving edict. The town police chiefs here have also said the same thing.

·
Registered
7,092 Posts
Funny bc he’s the dictator in this scenario. People are dying and he’s writing books and taking awards. What a joke
For Pete's sake he got nominated for a daytime EMMY!!! For his rambling speeches this spring and summer. Don't you KNOW that means he is better than regular folks and we have to LISTEN?!?!?! An EMMY for Pete's sake!!!!!

:faint::crazy:

·
Wolverine
9,068 Posts
Many of the county Sheriff's here in NYS, including the sheriff of the county I live in, have gone on record as saying they will not be enforcing Cuomo's Thanksgiving edict. The town police chiefs here have also said the same thing.
I heard one of your Sheriffs address this last night with Tucker and I believe he is absolutely right that regulating otherwise lawful behavior in private homes by EO is unconstitutional. Licensed entities like restaurants, bars, etc. may be another matter because they operate under the auspices of a department and its licensure.

We have too many Dicktator Governors in this country, my State included.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Didn't he want to DEFUND police?
He would have to enforce it himself if he wanted it done because I sure wouldn't do it if I was a law officer. Officers are there to enforce the laws, it's not a law so he can stick it!

·
Caffeinator
5,398 Posts
Up is down. Light is dark. Gun owners voting for Biden. This is a very strange time we live in when all the normal guidelines that govern common-sense and the very fabric of reality itself have been flipped.

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Cuomo, and Dem pols in general, want police officers to act like good Germans and enforce their unconstitutional "rules", like robots. I don't think you'll see it happen in America.
Imagine the blowback when it’s found out that if the NYPD did enforce the rules it would hit the Jewish and Black population more.
Oh, wait. They will blame the police instead of the guy who gave those orders.

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
Imagine the blowback when it’s found out that if the NYPD did enforce the rules it would hit the Jewish and Black population more.
Pfft, like Cuomo likes Blacks or Jews...

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Reactions: CAcop

·
Registered
307 Posts
Noise for a political base. Nothing more or less. It may safely be ignored as such unless the chief/sheriff choose to heed it.

·
Unfair Facist
24,190 Posts
“Dispatch there is to many of them, we may be overrun, call in an airstrike!”

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Sometimes it is really, really hard to find the house number......

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Here the city of Akron passed an ordinance making it illegal to have more than 6 guests in your house. I don’t know what would happen if they respond to a complaint on a certain ethnic dinner and it goes sideways. I also think it would be fairly easy for the guests to receive mail at the house and then they have established residency

21 - 40 of 50 Posts