GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
31,040 Posts
What does he think they are going to do?

Let's say Karen Killjoy rats out the neighbors. If she is anonymous it is useless per case law unless you can verify the information independently. Even if she leaves her name and you take her statement what are you left with? Knock and talk? Consent to search? Thats it.

A search warrant on a misdemeanor? Especially one that has dubious constitutionality.

Any chief that is pushing this is an idiot. I would be making the city attorney write an opinion on constitutionality and preferably best practices memo. That way if there is a lawsuit you have a "go away, sue the city not me" letter. Not to mention it takes months for the city attorney to issue such opinions. The vaccine will be ready by then.

·
Registered
6,598 Posts
This guy will stay in the light as long as he just does what he does. He'll remain famous for his thorough dictation of CNN's scripted retoric. Chris will be outdone by Andy sooner or later, you'll see!

·
Registered
8,794 Posts
Kind of funny how he wants to risk the police officers lives and their families by getting exposed to stop a thanksgiving dinner.

·
JAFO
4,411 Posts
So is it a 'law' that he is talking about or an executive order? I am a Law Enforcement Officer and my Oath was to support and defend The Constitution and to faithfully discharge the duties of my office. Enforcing executive orders are not the duties of a law enforcement officer.

Cuomo is the only Dick Tater in this frazzle.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
If you exercise discretion and act according to the law, instead of following every unconstitutional decree I dictate to you, then you are a dictator!

Wow, so if I'm the dictator, can I dictate that Cuomo be thrown in prison for the murder of thousands of elderly nursing home patients?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Coumo already caused many lives to be lost with the elderly in nursing homes, now he is endangering a new group of people, snitches get stitches..........

·
Registered
6,856 Posts
“Clear it out, advise them to contact health dept”.

Reactions: CAcop

·
Registered
6,856 Posts
In April, the local health departments tried to demand local agencies assist them on business checks. We declined, citing safety and health concerns for our officers.

If you ever want to see a Democrat melt down, tell them you’re not helping them in uniform, it’s great.

·
Registered
14,594 Posts
We march to the drumming
Jump when they tell us
They want to see jumping
Fook that, I want to
See some fist pumping
Risk something
Take back what's yours

Cuomo killed people with his order and he knows it. The problem is the wrong people are rioting against the wrong things. Dragging Cuomo or many of these state governors thru the street would change things. It's just frowned upon by those who give the middle finger to law and order.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts