CTC Laser Lg617 now for 21sf?

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by Swamprattler, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Swamprattler

Swamprattler

Has anyone noticed the change of the CTC web site that indicates the LG 617 can also fit the G 20sf/21sf? It also shows this in their new 2010 catalog. Is this a mistake, or something they just discovered? Most of the web sites that sell CTC lasers, that I went on today, still do not list this model of laser grip as fitting the 21sf or 20sf. Just wondered if anyone else noticed. I see that some time in the future they are coming out with a specific model just for the 21sf/20sf, which will be their smaller diode, front activated version.

2. ctcdesigner

ctcdesigner

Swamprattler,

Yes, the LG617 does fit the 20SF/21SF guns now. A new add on spacer was designed for this application (similar to the spacers used on the LG629 and 626). They stay in place with double sticky tape and interlocking features molded in.

If you already have the LG617 and want to fit the SF series just call into the CTC customer service line and they can take care of you.

3. Swamprattler

Swamprattler

Thanks for responding ctcdesigner. I am not sure what I will do; either buy the 617, or wait for the newly designed front activating one that is coming out. By the way, I love my other ctc lasers (four and counting) I have.