GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Supreme Member
3,634 Posts
I thought we were boycotting "take a knee" sports.

·
Moved on...
9,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Reactions: ithaca_deerslayer

·
Moved on...
9,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
The players are all fake too.
After hearing Troy Aikman and Joe Buck badmouthing the A-10 military fly-by, maybe we needs some cardboard play-by-play announcers too?

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
You just crawl out from your rock? Basketball, baseball, football, are all doing it. And no, it's not annoying unless you have an agenda.

·
I don't even know....what I'm doing here....
8,623 Posts
Some can thump their chests and self righteously proclaim their newly acquired sense of social protest and say they don’t watch NFL football anymore. Frankly it’s become somewhat fashionable to do that here.

I’m here to say that I’m a Packers fan, my grandson is a Vikings and a Chiefs fan, and we enjoy our football. And the crowd noise gives us a few hours to at least pretend that things are normal.

Now hand me a beer and sauce up those wings. Another game is coming up soon.

·
Truth always sounds like lies to a sinner
14,362 Posts
welcome to commie vision

·
Truth always sounds like lies to a sinner
14,362 Posts

·
Registered
8,984 Posts
I heard they were doing that.

Given that the same channels give us "news" stories that are false and misleading. and hide stories that are true, why would we expect anything different from them?

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
I turned on the TV the other day and it happened to be on a channel with a football game on. I saw the empty stands and heard the crowd noise dubbed in. It was so plastic and fake, it was kinda like pro wrestling.

·
Registered
30,836 Posts
Reactions: OttoLoader

·
Moved on...
9,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
You just crawl out from your rock? Basketball, baseball, football, are all doing it. And no, it's not annoying unless you have an agenda.
Just asking, Do you often make remarks without reading the entire thread?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I’m watching wheel of fortune right now, and there’s clapping through the whole show.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts