Crossbreed Customer Service Rocks!

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by Dobie, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Dobie

Dobie

I got my Supertuck a couple weeks ago and was adjusting the clips position and when tapping in the fastner on the backside I deformed the fastner and it would not work.
    I emailed Mark Craighead at Crossbreed explained what I had done and asked for replacement hardware and offered to pay for it all to be shipped since I damaged it. He wouldnt take my money and said its all under warranty. I got my hardware in the mail today to put my holster back together at no cost.

I love this holster and will buy another.

Crossbreed :yourock:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
  2. buckslayer

buckslayer 3 x Combat Vet

Thats awesome!! I just ordered mine yesterday and can't wait for it to get here!

3. dreis454

dreis454

I ordered a Supertuck in horsehide for my G36 about a week ago.........can't wait to get it!

4. Glock30 Guy

Glock30 Guy XD40

I agree, thats why I have 3 of their holsters.

5. BK63

BK63

You can get the hardware for those in Lowes or Home Depot if you have those around where you live. They have a whole isle of that kind of stuff, the special washers, the nuts that dig into the leather, screws, in brass, stainless, whatever you want, it's all there. I was changing things around and dropped one of the washers and it went down into a little crack in the staircase. I could never do that again if I tried. Went looking for the washer with the spare in hand and found all the hardware.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
  6. OD Green Glock 19

OD Green Glock 19

good stuff. i will be ordering a supertuck in horsehide for my new G19

7. chazmr

chazmr

I agree with all of the comments above. I love the holster I purchased from them, and although I haven't needed their customer service so far, it's good to know it'll be there if I ever do need it.

8. WarCry

WarCry

Crossbreed will get my money within 24 hours of any IL governor signing a CCW bill. Even if I haven't taken the class and such yet, I'll order to be ahead of the game...