close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

CROSS of M16 Firing Pin and Flechettes

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Apiarian, Jul 18, 2002.

1. Apiarian

Apiarian

WTS:
    The M16 firing pin and antipersonnel flechette cross.
    The cross of three flechettes.

As a reflection on what Jesus did on the cross:

I have often thought about how we have made the cross a thing of beauty. It is after all an instrument of death, and cruel death at that. Please don't get me wrong; what was accomplished on the cross is beyond beauty. What happened on many crosses screams of pure horror.

In contemplating the instrument of death image of the cross, other instruments of death inspired me. What came to mind were the firing pin of the M16 assault rifle and the antipersonnel flechette.
    You are probably well acquainted with the M16 and it's purpose. Many hundreds of antipersonnel flechettes were packed into a 2.75-inch rocket and exploded over people. The effect of such an explosion was to send these nail like hardened steel darts through any thin metal and soft tissue literally nailing people to trees.

I have combined the M16 firing pin and two antipersonnel flechettes to produce a cross reflecting the death it produced. These are the real articles, not faux or dummied-up jewelry. As such they are only represented as art and are not warranted for any particular use other than display. I have rounded the points for safety reasons. I do wear mine, however keep in mind these items are made of steel and will not age the same as gold or silver (Read may corrode). The flechettes are either blued or painted and the whole cross is sealed with clear glaze.

I also produce a cross of one large 60 grain flechette and the two 13 grain antipersonnel flechettes.

The M16 firing pin and antipersonnel flechette cross is $20 plus $3.85 for Priority mail.
    The cross of three flechettes is $12.00 plus $3.85 for Priority mail.

Shipping is per order or pound not per item and does not include insurance.

2. Apiarian

Apiarian

3. Apiarian

Apiarian

M16 and Flechette Cross

4. Apiarian

Apiarian

Plain Flechette Cross.

You can have it with or without an attaching point for hanging from a necklace.