close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

cross breed micro clip iwb

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by mj9mm, Dec 5, 2011.

1. mj9mm

mj9mm

i'm looking for an IWB holster to carry my kahr cm9 and the cross breed micro clip caught my eye. :wow: anyone out there have any experience with this model, it's only got one belt clip but the cm9 is pretty small so i think it might work, anyone use this :dunno:?

2. XDfense

XDfense

I have one that houses my LCP with the CTC laser. It's the horsehide version. I wear it quite a bit and like it A LOT!! Even with only one clip, it stays put. I wear a Wilderness Instructors belt usually, but have found that a regular leather belt works just fine too. The belt is really what keeps it from shifting/tilting.

You can't go wrong with CB holsters. You have a 2 week trial period. If you don't like it, you can return it for a refund. I've considered picking up a CM9 and would use the MicroClip with it for sure.

3. JC2317

JC2317

I have been using a Micro Clip with my new CM9 for about a month now. I found that after the initial adjustment when I first put it on it stays put. When I first put it on I have to make sure the front (non clip ) doesn't dip below the top of my jeans, but once it is placed it is very secure and comfortable. I like it a lot. Hope this helps.

4. mj9mm

mj9mm

:wavey:thanks for the replies, this is what i hoped to hear, i am going to order one of these for sure. :cool:

5. mj9mm

mj9mm

got one ordered this evening:cool:, thanks for the input!

6. XDfense

XDfense

Enjoy it. I think their lead time is down to around 2 weeks. Maybe you'll have it by Christmas. Have a Merry one!

7. mj9mm

mj9mm

thanks same from here, i'll do an eval after i use it awhile...

8. Quarter Tank

Quarter Tank

i own a CM9 but use the 2 clip version from CB.

the CM9 is so light that with the CB its hardly noticeable and just hardly prints through my shirt and pants

9. Noblinger

Noblinger

I have the CB qwik clip which is basically the same thing. I carry my G26 with the wilderness belt and it works good and does not shift around. The best thing about it is I can remove the G26 and the holster without removing my belt.

10. mj9mm

mj9mm

well i've been wearing my new crossbreed iwb for 3 days and it's just what i wanted, it stays put and wears comfotably. i've worn it at 3 and 4 o'clock positions and it stays there and is invisible, i would recomend it to anyone :cool: