close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

CRKT Combat knife F/T

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Spongebob, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Spongebob

Spongebob

Knife is NIB PE Tanto point blade. Really like this knife but the holster is meant to be worn low on the leg tactical style and I do not like that. Looking to trade for other tactical knife with kydex sheath or folders.

TRADED

Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
  2. Spongebob

Spongebob

Also interested LED flashlights and ASP batons for trade.

3. cziv

cziv

Why not get a kydex sheath for it Spongebob? Those are very nice blades and highly regarded.

What would you want on my website in trade? If anything, I'd pay shipping to you and you to me. http://www.safetyenforcement.com/

Not the Spyderco Military on the front page as that's being negotiated right now.

4. Spongebob

Spongebob

I do like the knife, just not the holster. Do they make aftermarket kydex sheaths for it or would I have to have someone make a custom one?

5. cziv

cziv

Sure Do!

Go over to Blade Forums and sign up if you aren't already. There's a sub-forum called Sheaths & Such where you can get nice sheaths made for cheap. Lot's of Kydex sheath makers will make a nice sheath for around $25 - $30. Leather would of course, cost more. Post that picture and ask if anyone could make a sheath for it - you'll get plenty of responses.

C'mon and join up if you haven't it's a great forum - WARNING THIS PRODUCT IS HIGHLY ADDICTIVE!!! :supergrin: