Glock Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Banned
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is any one interested in a new Crimson Trace VF-302M with A.R.M.S. mount in box?
I have it listed in the classifieds.

· Banned
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This must be an unpopular item. It is an excellant vertical grip with a laser. I'll just keep it. It will go nice on my Draco SBR with the Krebs quad rail.

· Banned
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Does anybody have a Surefire M900 that they would want to trade for my Crimson Trace VF-302M?

· Banned
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This Crimson Trace VF-302M is a discontinued item. Wanting to get a Surefire M900A. Any takers?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

· Banned
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What would be your ideal price? Keep in mind it's brand new and never used.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

· Registered
1,110 Posts
Well, first off, it would be cooler if it was the GREEEEEN laser! LOL.

I bet you can get some bites for $299. Start with that??? You always lose money when selling something it seems. Just decide how much you are willing to lose.

· AAAMAD
37,329 Posts
What else could you call it, but goofy?

If I wanted a laser, I'd go with a traditional laser set up and a VFG that doesn't resemble and feel like a brick on my weapon. Its also attached by ARMS levers, which are at best, sub par, when compared to modern options.

· Banned
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What else could you call it, but goofy?

If I wanted a laser, I'd go with a traditional laser set up and a VFG that doesn't resemble and feel like a brick on my weapon. Its also attached by ARMS levers, which are at best, sub par, when compared to modern options.

How is it in any resemblance to a brick when it is the same shape of a Beretta 92( which is exactly the same laser grips for the Beretta 92 and light not heavy? And the A.R.M.S. mount is not Sub Par. That's just your opinion not your experience.:whistling:
To each to his own.:wow:

· Banned
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have it posted on Ebay and there is a bid for $200. Then those funds will be used to get a Surefire M900A or another Eotech XPS2-0.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.