Crimson trace LG-417 seems to work with Glock 26!!

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by hamster, Mar 4, 2010.

1. hamster

hamster NRA Life Member

I just traded in my trusty Glock 19 for an easier to conceal Glock 26. I had recently purchased the new model Crimson Trace grip laser LG-417 for my G19 and was going to sell it here.

Crimson trace says the LG-417 will work with: GLOCK 17, 17L, 19, 22, 23, 31, 32, 34, 35, 37 and 38

Anyway, since all my holsters and everything work interchangeably between both, I thought I'd try my crimson trace, sure enough it slips on there and fits fairly well. I'm not sure if the fit is 100%, but it looks pretty snug to me. Also it doesn't interfere at all with the slide or the magazine or anything. Anyone else tried this model on a Glock 26?

2. David_Ely

David_Ely GAP'r

Does the LG-417 change the thickness of the grip at all? It looks like it's a sleeve with the backstrap portion cut out. Is that the case? I'm thinking of one for my G38.

3. hamster

hamster NRA Life Member

It does make it a bit thicker. The left and right side of the grip are where the batteries go, so it is just a bit thicker than a CR2032 battery on each side. I'm actually selling mine over in the Want ads section if you are interested.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2010
  4. David_Ely

David_Ely GAP'r

I think I'll stick to my laserguard. It doesn't add anything to the grip. The only down side is finding a holster to fit the combo.

5. hamster

hamster NRA Life Member

Even though it doesn't add much to the grip, I also ended up selling the lg-417 for a lg-436 laserguard. I have freakishly small hands so a smaller grip is better for me.