close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

crimson trace for my glock 23

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by glockdude57, Jun 6, 2006.

1. glockdude57

glockdude57

does any one have anything good to say about the crimson trace just bought one

2. stangyg123

stangyg123 NRA 4 Ever

The beam was stronger on my CT grips than the one on my lasermax, that's about all I can say. Nice toy though.

3. G36Packer

G36Packer

I prefer the automatic activation of the CTC as opposed to the manual activation of the LaserMax. When the chips are down I want the laser to be on and pointing the way.

4. Bear Rider

Bear Rider

I don't have a set for my G23 (yet). However, I have an older design on a 1911A-1 that I carried for several years. Other than the odd switch location (which has been changed), I have no complaints.

The problem that some people have with the CT lasers is the fact that the laser is offset to the side, so the point of impact will shift left or right of the dot, depending upon the distance to the target. I overcame that by sighting the gun in so that the bullet hits slightly to the left of the dot at all ranges.

The laser is well constructed, and gives you plenty of warning time before a battery change is needed.

One other point. Don't lose that tiny #$%@#$%#%#% wrench!

5. bdcochran

bdcochran

I have a set up on a .45government. Remember: 1. the laser is a target indicator. 2. it will jump around if you do not use a solid shooting technique.