Glock Talk banner

Crimson trace for G26

630 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  EvilE74
Stumbled on a CrimsonTrace for my Glock26 today, LGS owner agreed to sell it off of another gun for $100, I'm feeling quite good about it. Never had a laser before, never felt the need, BUT I can see why it might be nice for certain things.
Opinions?
Stumbled on a CrimsonTrace for my Glock26 today, LGS owner agreed to sell it off of another gun for $100, I'm feeling quite good about it. Never had a laser before, never felt the need, BUT I can see why it might be nice for certain things.
Opinions?
See more
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Just sayin'
4,682 Posts
You know that the Crimson Trace will change the grip when installed. I used to have one on my Glock 26 but sold it. It's okay if you are comfortable with the change of the grip. Good luck.

Reactions: Khalsa

· Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You know that the Crimson Trace will change the grip when installed. I used to have one on my Glock 26 but sold it. It's okay if you are comfortable with the change of the grip. Good luck.
Yea, I've already installed it and it doesn't seem to bother me...
After researching laser max and Viridian I came to the conclusion that the Crimson seems the most well received, not many bad reviews for CrimsonTrace... People complain it's tougher to rack the slide.. And that it has no ON/OFF switch-which I understand the newer ones have fixed a little.

· Registered
51 Posts
I just put laser grips on my g19. Crimson trace. Love em! Feel good in the hand, and have on/off switch. I've had laser grips on my p90 for years-- those are great too. Also crimson trace provides free batteries for life! Another great benefit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.