close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Crazy Gun Show Experience

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by MississipVol, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Clutch Cargo

Clutch Cargo Amsterdam Haze

Remember when gun shows were relavent? Full autos, the best deals around on firearms and ammo, and the beer garden overlooking the event. I bought many a firearm with a pen for the 4473 in one hand and a beer in the other. And the bartering was like old days! The older firearms collecters had a edge on the younger folks when it came to barterin'

2. DRJ1911

DRJ1911

Several years ago I was at a gunshow where this happened rite behind me. I had just checked out a early GCNM at a table very well even checked the bore and mag and was going to look around a bit more before making a offer. I am absolutely sure the gun or mag was not loaded but I was two tables away when it went off. After I climbed from under the table I found it was the same gun I was looking at.:wow: I have no idea who loaded this Colt but I know it was not loaded when I checked it.

Doyle

3. sonoma

sonoma

In about 50 guns shows i have been to this has happened twice.Once i wasn't there but was told it was at a dealers table.The other time i was there and a guy pulled a 38 out of his back pocket to show to a dealer and he shot the guy next to him in the leg.