Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Walking thru my local Bass Pro today on a lazy Pandemic Weekend and then low and behold the Plastic Greek God of Plastic Guns, Polymemnon smiled on me and this GEM was sitting sparking in the gun counter window...

HK P30 .40cal with the LEM To boot! *Billy Mays’ Voice* But Wait... There’s MOOOOORRE.... Gun is marked “Clearance” and I got it for $399!! Fondled it and told me give me the 4473 Paperwork. It was marked with 10rd Kommiefornia Mags, but 13 rounders were in the case. Even if it was restricted mags.. For the price just woulda bought em on-line anyways....

ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1589053485.270072.jpg

ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1589053585.221731.jpg

ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1589053623.182054.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Nice find! I would have picked it up as well.

·
Venor ergo sum
Gun control is about CONTROL.
4,345 Posts
After carrying a P2000 in .40 for a good number of years, I think in “need” a P30. That thing is just drop dead sexy.

congrats!

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Cool! Now get yourself a 357SIG conversion barrel for it and you'll have yourself a nice two caliber handgun!

I purchased my conversion barrel from RCM and it's a piece of art, but they currently appear to be out of stock. You could contact them and ask if they plan on manufacturing more if you were interested:

H&K style barrels available from Rim Country Manufacturing...

...or you could go to another source such as EFK Fire Dragon whose website states that they currently have 9 in stock, but I have no experience with them so I can't offer any advice as to their quality, fit and finish, etc.:

H&K P30 .40SW to 357SIG conversion barrel from EFK Fire Dragon...

Enjoy that P30!

·
On the day of your birth death began stalking you
9,641 Posts
Nice find.

·
Registered
344 Posts
that is an amazing deal, congrats on the find! I would've bought it too even though I don't have .40 ammo anymore.

·
Registered
8,963 Posts
Good deal for sure.

·
Mr. Awesome
11,280 Posts
If I’ve ever shot an HK pistol, I don’t remember it. I generally prefer DA/SA to firearms that started that way and git fancy types of triggers (Sig DAK is terrible). The LEM trigger might be great, I have no idea. For that price, I would have bought it, too. Solid buy, OP!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Walking thru my local Bass Pro today on a lazy Pandemic Weekend and then low and behold the Plastic Greek God of Plastic Guns, Polymemnon smiled on me and this GEM was sitting sparking in the gun counter window...

HK P30 .40cal with the LEM To boot! *Billy Mays’ Voice* But Wait... There’s MOOOOORRE.... Gun is marked “Clearance” and I got it for $399!! Fondled it and told me give me the 4473 Paperwork. It was makes with 10rd Kommiefornia Mags, but 13 rounders were in the case. Even if it was restricted mags.. For the price just woulda bought em on-line anyways....

View attachment 754378
View attachment 754380
View attachment 754382
That’s quite a score! Very nice.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Seriously, think back 10+ years ago, now think about walking out of a store then with a brand new Hk for $399, no way right?

Congratulations, that’s a fantastic deal, and I absolutely would have bought it also! I bought that exact pistol two years ago from CDNN for $499 and thought I was stealing it!

·
Registered
21,453 Posts
Blasphemy!
That's just me. I have a bunch of USPs with the DA/SA. I like them and learned them fairly well. I have shot a bunch if the LEM triggers along with Sigs DAK one. I didn't care for either.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Nice find. I sold my P30 to help pay for a car repair years ago. It was my "sometimes I just sit and look at it gun" because it really is a piece of art.

·
NRA Life Member
5,025 Posts
That's just me. I have a bunch of USPs with the DA/SA. I like them and learned them fairly well. I have shot a bunch if the LEM triggers along with Sigs DAK one. I didn't care for either.
Lite LEM?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts