CR Speed Holster

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Django, Nov 9, 2005.

1. Django

Django

My CR Speed holster' muzzle cup (the removable portion attached at the bottom which holds the muzzle of the gun) just gave up on me. It split in the area where the screw is. Probably because of the constant adjustments being made due to changeovers from G19 to G17 and vice versa. Plus it's 6 year old service life did not help any. Where can I buy a replacement? Is it available here in the Phils? Tried Jethro and Twin Pines to no avail.

2. mikol

mikol

try asking Doc_EC. if my memory serves me right, i think he had experience something like that and had done something to solve the problem.

3. 9MX

9MX Rei!

django,

you can replace it with the muzzle nipple sold by jr speed. look for laiza at matches. meron din binebenta sina doc, but its not made by jr.

if you're cr speed holster is the g model, no need for the muzzle cup, its secure enough. i have one (old model) for my g 17, and i don't use the cup. just kept in reserve

4. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter

sakit yan ng cr speed muzzle cup. casmot, judge, mcoliver, gundog, and my orig muzzle cup all broke there.

buy 2 pcs of really small and thin metal screws. yung pang electronics sa circuit board or similar. use it to secure the cup from the sides instead of from the front where the oval hole is. wood screws will also work.

you can also use a very short screw to make a stop for the locking bar so hindi sumosobra or lampas sa trigger bar.

meron si casmot mga ginagawang platform, we'll bring some on the 18th

5. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter

[​IMG]

the photo shows the small phillips head screw i used as a stop for the locking bar. use the same for the muzzle cup but screw it from the sides instead

6. ogiebb

ogiebb

email mo si Cathy Resca or si Franco..i just switched to that set up for my CZ's they will send me a new cup and some extra washers for my holster ..and they will send it to you at no charge...heres the addie...sales@rescomp.co.za

Ogie

7. Django

Django

Thanks guys. Thought I was all alone in this predicament. Sakit pala ng CR Speed yon. See on the 18th then Casmot. :)

8. mc_oliver

mc_oliver

I broke two of those cups. I now use the newer JR platform pero di pa subok. You can also use the arredondo platform. Si True Weight yata meron, maganda pero mahal.

9. JuDGe

JuDGe

Namamahalan din nga ako dun sa arredondo platform at P2k ;Q

Ayos na muna yung temporary plastic tie-wrap, will also tryout the small screws as advised by eyecutter.