COVID testing conspiracy

Discussion in 'Covid-19 News/Info' started by clancy, Jun 16, 2020.

1. clancy

clancy Oh, for a muse of fire

I just learned, from a rotten toothed, antigovernment hillbilly that COVID swab testing is a government plot to inject a microchip so the government can not only follow our every move, but record what we say, think, and read.

I don't know about anyone else here who has been given the swab test, but the government is going to be very bored tracking me.

jame, Westexas and nursetim like this.
  2. Liftedpsd2010

Liftedpsd2010

Well **** my wife just got her 8th swab. Wonder why they need 8 microchips up there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

billy_56081, Westexas and nursetim like this.

3. Vic Rattlehead

Vic Rattlehead

...they heard you were a GlockTalk’er.

Westexas likes this.
  4. vote Republican

vote Republican White and nerdy Silver Member

Did you ask him if he has a cell phone? It already does all that ;)

Anyways, that would be some kind of miracle device. My cell phone battery is fairly thin, but a few inches wide & tall, and lasts a day or 2. The microchip battery would be what, 1/1000th the size of my phone, or less? I know it doesn't have to power a big screen, but it would need GPS, a microprocessor, and transmitter at least. How long would that battery last?

n2g, Westexas and nursetim like this.
  5. rock_castle

rock_castle Enjoys liberal temper tantrums & hissy fits

Are they oral swabs or rectal?

Westexas and BOOSTED12A like this.
  6. Liftedpsd2010

Liftedpsd2010

Lol that might be it. Wishing she would hurry up and test negative so I can go back to work haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. racerford

racerford

You are way out of touch. It is powered by the human body. Did you not see the Matrix, humans are nothing but power sources.we convert chemicals to energy. Power was the easy part. Short range transmission to the Internet Of Things. If you are out of range it transmits when you hit the net. GPS almost not needed, you are traced by where you connect to the net, close enough for their needs. Within a few years the chips won’t be needed. Facial and gait recognition. Do not watch Person of Interest, it is a documentary of old technology, pretending to be a crime drama. Minority Report was silly, no need for precogs when you have A.I..

Westexas likes this.
  8. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

What an idiot. Everyone knows it's the coming vaccines that will have the tracking chips.

Don't we already have nearly 100% tracking anyway? They're called mobile phones.

billy_56081, Westexas and BOOSTED12A like this.
  9. M2 Carbine

M2 Carbine

That's what I think to.

10. First shot

First shot

I think I know the guy you talked with...He’s a good friend of mine’s cousin...small world ain’t it....

billy_56081 and clancy like this.
  11. BigBluefish

BigBluefish

Duane Barry, was it?

12. vote Republican

vote Republican White and nerdy Silver Member

Ah, so now we've added storage, storage controller & interface to the tracker... I'm guessing we're at least pea sized so far.