COVID Quarantines For Age Groups

Discussion in 'Covid-19 News/Info' started by Khufu, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Khufu

Khufu Pharaoh

So who supports targeting specific groups of adults for mandatory quarantine with the ONLY criteria being they fall in a specific age range?

Well, it has happened.

"Boulder County Public Health issued a new public health order that prohibits all people in that age group in the city from gatherings of any size."

"They can interact with others they live with."

"The more diligently this order is followed, the sooner we’ll be able to lift it.”

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...ple-ages-18-22-from-gathering-in-any-capacity

I wonder how many of our "freedom loving" members on here that insist that restrictions on other people to keep our "freedom loving members" safe agree with this.

For the record, I think this is complete BS. I cannot say what I think should be done to everyone who implemented this.

2. racerford

racerford

Isn’t that age discrimination? This is so wrong, as it an age group that least affected. This is stupid.

Wayward Son likes this.

3. faceplant

faceplant

That is the group we want to gather and pass this virus around. We will not get herd immunity (if that's even possible)if we keep hiding and shutting stuff down.
    **** Boulder and every liberal **** that lives there

4. BigBluefish

BigBluefish

Actually, they are just trying to reduce pre-marital sex. Oh, and youth employment. And, uhm...college attendance.

What could go wrong?

Soon as they realize it will really cut down the number of “peaceful protests” they will rescind it.

5. Khufu

Khufu Pharaoh

Well, they are DEM voters that they are agitating. :thumbsup: