Covid positive after flu shot?

Discussion in 'Covid-19 News/Info' started by Quijibo, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Quijibo

Quijibo King Doofus.

I've noticed a bit of a trend.....
    I currently know, or know of, 6 people who have come up covid positive, all have recently gotten their flu shot. None (so far) have contacts that are, or have been positive.
    Are these false positives? If not, are the folks giving the shots unknowingly spreading covid?
    Anybody else seeing this?
    [​IMG]

*** And, no, before anyone asks, none are hospitalized... just minor flu-like symptoms.

catman71 and porschedog like this.
  2. 'Ol Grandad

'Ol Grandad Director of civil unrest

This gives me Alex Jones level anxiety.

3. Quijibo

Quijibo King Doofus.

You have my most sincere apology.
    I don't get flu shots because my reaction to the shot is worse (for me anyways) than the flu. I know a lot of people who do tho, people who don't have adverse reactions to the shot. I guess, if you don't normally have a reaction to the shot, but this time you do......

4. 'Ol Grandad

I got our regional flu shot a week or so ago. I was somewhat worried about having a reaction. I've heard horror stories from some people that end up missing a few days of work because the shot actually mad them sick.
    The reason I got the shot this year, my first ever, is that I'm awful close to 60 and we were told at work that now was probably the most dangerous time for the flu because getting the regular flu and covid would be very bad.

5. MaxxAction

MaxxAction

PCR testing is, according to the guy who created it, completely unreliable as a diagnostic tool.

I suspect a huge number of the "positives" that we are using to pump up the case numbers are false positives.

dkf and Wojo88 like this.
  6. 'Ol Grandad

It's a fact. Too many false positives.

7. Darkangel1846

Darkangel1846

Yeah a friend ate Big Mac then got into a car accident. You should not make a judgement with a small observation.

emspilot1, n2g, MaverickDMD and 2 others like this.
  8. Wojo88

Wojo88

Friend was probably wiping the special sauce, lettuce and cheese off his shirt while driving and then got into an accident. PCR testing is universally known to be unreliable, gerbils are testing positive at an alarming rate

Trebore likes this.
  9. Taz

Taz

Do you have a source for this statement? I don’t doubt that it creates false positives. One of my worries was that as flu season approaches more folks will get tested cause they have symptoms. More tests = more positives= more false positives. Not good if you’re trying to gauge reopening things.

It’s one of the reasons why I’m dubious of case climbs without climbs in hospitalizations and even deaths.

Redeemed likes this.
  10. bdcochran

bdcochran

1. great start for another conspiracy theory, congratulations.
    2. as you stated, you don't get the flu shot, so don't worry about i.

Many years ago, when the first polio vaccine was rolled out, a doctor scientist said she had detected that the first batch was contaminated. The president of the polio group didn't look in to the warning. He was probably looking for the introduction publicity. He inoculated a female grandchild and a male grandchild. One died and the other developed polio. The batch was contaminated.

So, the new conspiracy theory can be spun different ways. Is it financed by Mr. Soros? Is it Bill Gates trying to reduce the world population? Is it a Communist plant contaminating the current flu shot?

Mr Meeseeks likes this.
  11. MaxxAction

MaxxAction

https://principia-scientific.com/the-covid-19-pcr-test-is-key-to-the-pandemic-fraud/

The PCR test was invented by Kary Mullis (photo, top) in 1985 but it was never intended for detecting disease; it’s primary applications included biomedical research and criminal forensics.

Before his death in 2019 Mullis told reporters:

“Scientists are doing an awful lot of damage to the world in the name of helping it. I don’t mind attacking my own fraternity because I am ashamed of it.”Kary Mullis, Inventor of Polymerase Chain Reaction

Mullis often spoke out against using his test for diagnosing illnesses. So-called experts ignored the warning. But now, many independent scientists and medical professionals are coming forward to denounce the idiocy of governments, the media and NGO’s for pushing the number of novel coronavirus “cases” (not deaths) premised on spurious results from this problematic PCR test.

WHO head Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus and his co-conspirators pushing the new dystopian plan for a ‘Great Reset’ know full well the more you test, the more positive cases will emerge and the more their insane over reaction to the ‘crisis’ becomes validated. But dissenters are wise to this scam. Here is a typical comment from one the thousands of experts dissenting from the accepted narrative:

“I’m skeptical that a PCR test is ever true. It’s a great scientific research tool. It’s a horrible tool for clinical medicine,” warns Dr. David Rasnick, biochemist and protease developer.

As Delgado’s research discovered:

“The PCR test is so well known for giving inaccurate results that the CDC warns not to give the test to asymptomatic persons “because of the increased likelihood of false-positive results.” In fact, there is a famous Chinese paper that stated if you’re testing asymptomatic people with PCR, up to 80% of positives could be false positives.

But the numbers aren’t just skewed by false positives, they are also skewed by how many people are offered the test and what condition they are in. For example, during the first few weeks of the ‘pandemic’ tests were scarce. As they became more widely available of course the number of infections accounted for increased as well, and false-positive results further increased those numbers.”

12. speedway

speedway

• “Yeah a friend ate Big Mac then got into a car accident. You should not make ajudgement with a small observation.”

Did he die flicking the pickles out the window?

'Ol Grandad likes this.
  13. MaxxAction

MaxxAction

No...

the guy behind him did when the wad of pickles thrown out by the guy in front of him hit his window he couldn't see and drove off the road and flipped over.

14. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

- I got a flu shot a month ago. It didn't make me sick or give me the flu.
    - I wear mask in stores.
    - I don't go where social distancing is not obeyed.
    - I avoid indoor gatherings with close contacy or recirculation of potentially infected air.
    - I wash my hands frequently
    - I do not have the Covid-19 Virus nor the flu.
    - People and families who don't use precautions are more likely to get the flu or Covid than others who take precautions.
    - Only a small fraction of the people in the USA who could catch the Covid virus have caught it yet. That won't last.

15. 'Ol Grandad

Well, at least we now know how it's being spread.
    [​IMG]

16. Blanton

Blanton

False positives are well known with Covid testing and minor flu-like symptoms are a well known side effect of flu shots. I'd check out some legitimate medical sites before making any assumptions of your observations

MaverickDMD likes this.
  17. Jon_R

Jon_R

I got flu shot 4 weeks ago and covid test 4 days ago. Covid just came back negative.

n2g likes this.
  18. Jack Ryan

Jack Ryan NRA Life Member.

19. paynter2

paynter2 It ain't over Millennium Member

My SO tells me she gets the flu from the flu shot. Right. If, IF, there were live virus in the serum everyone who got an injection from that batch would have the flu. I remind her that she's allergic to eggs. "That doesn't matter". It's like telling a CNN watching Dim that Russian Collusion was a hoax perpetrated by Hillary.

n2g likes this.
  20. uhlawpup

uhlawpup l'Italia s'è desta

Was the person giving your friend the flu shot from China?