GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42,881 Posts
Known cases. Which generally come from the population willing to get tested. That seem to be made up of more older people than younger people who are most likely to have worse outcomes. Which were then the first in line to get vaccinated.

Seems the same with deaths. If you vaccinate all the old people first and the old people make up the majority of the deaths then I'd guess you would see a huge decrease in deaths.

·
Registered
7,926 Posts
That is the FL vaccine plan. I think a lot of states finally agreed after condemning FL for not doing what the cdc said to do. It also helps the hospitals. 65+ are 83% of our deaths. 54 and under are 6%. If you want to minimize death and hospitalizations that is what you do. Add in 64 and under that are very obese and you you will drive deaths to nearly zero.

Fl has 22M people and 600 deaths total under the age of 45. Probably half of those or more had serious issue pre covid.

[QUOTE="Dave514, post: 30231178, member: 225780]

Seems the same with deaths. If you vaccinate all the old people first and the old people make up the majority of the deaths then I'd guess you would see a huge decrease in deaths.
[/QUOTE]

·
Well I'll Be Dipped!!!
29,052 Posts
Things are looking very good.

·
Displaced Hillbilly
1,841 Posts
Texas cases and deaths are way down. Spike at end of graph is because of case dump due to our bad weather last week.

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Will The Donald get credit?

The Democrats always say it was the Obama economy that Trump took credit for?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts