GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Oh, for a muse of fire
8,670 Posts
Why is everyone so certain that death is the worst that can happen from a health perspective?

How many are now disabled or scarred?
From COVID? I know 3, personally. An uncle who was in isolation for 105 days while sick with the virus and is a shell of what he was, physically, before the virus. A young man down the road from me who went to Florida from spring break. His lungs are shot and he will never play sports again. Hell, he can't even walk up a flight of stairs. One of my wife's coworkers, who also has major lung damage. A single mother with 2 small children.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I know at least 30 who have had it including all of my immediate family. 90 yr old father and 87 year old mother. Middle aged, teens...none required hospital care and no underlying conditions.

·
I don't even know....what I'm doing here....
8,817 Posts
I dunno......three?
The same three that Clancy knows? The way he’s sounding, it just might be something to be concerned about, dontcha think?

Or, do you just want to write off his people, too?

·
8,817 Posts
From COVID? I know 3, personally. An uncle who was in isolation for 105 days while sick with the virus and is a shell of what he was, physically, before the virus. A young man down the road from me who went to Florida from spring break. His lungs are shot and he will never play sports again. Hell, he can't even walk up a flight of stairs. One of my wife's coworkers, who also has major lung damage. A single mother with 2 small children.
Sorry, clancy.

Praying for a healthy recovery for those so afflicted.

·
With Liberty and Justice for all.
20,894 Posts
The same three that Clancy knows? The way he’s sounding, it just might be something to be concerned about, dontcha think?

Or, do you just want to write off his people, too?
Write them off what?

·
Oh, for a muse of fire
8,670 Posts
I know at least 30 who have had it including all of my immediate family. 90 yr old father and 87 year old mother. Middle aged, teens...none required hospital care and no underlying conditions.
They are all very fortunate.

·
20,894 Posts
Reactions: The Machinist

·
8,817 Posts
And I know that you are smart enough to know that few people are dying of WuFlu now.

https://data.cdc.gov/widgets/muzy-jte6
Boy, you’ll do whatever it takes to avoid facing this, won’t you?

If you’re up to trying again, my original question was:

“Why is everyone so certain that death is the worst that can happen from a health perspective?

How many are now disabled or scarred?”

Again, not death. Disability. Scarring.

Wanna try again?

·
20,894 Posts
Boy, you’ll do whatever it takes to avoid facing this, won’t you?

If you’re up to trying again, my original question was:

“Why is everyone so certain that death is the worst that can happen from a health perspective?

How many are now disabled or scarred?”

Again, not death. Disability. Scarring.

Wanna try again?
It's certainly a very small number.

·
Matthew 25:31-46
3,679 Posts
It's certainly a very small number.
And all covered by the privacy laws. Although I have heard thru medical sources it may be more than a few. And I heard a physician say he would be first in line for the new vaccine, all of them.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Banned
263 Posts
Follow the dollars.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
They have made so much money its mind blowing, China and the democrats are in serious Money. When the lockdown started early this year and the stock market crashed. The Chinese bought a huge chunk of stocked and thereby a huge chunk of our economy, They make our drugs and own so any financial institutes now. Soon enough they will own us. And the Joe Biden government has no issues with this. The trade imbalance will continue. I fear for this country i tell you.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
It was an accident. My cousin and I have spent a lot of time looking at this. The ChiComs have been fascinated with SARS like viruses since 2003. Gain of function research has been done on numerous organisms. The problem is, they tend to be quite careless and accidents have occurred. That’s what happened this time.

If this had been an actual Bioweapon, we likely would not be having this discussion. Those are bona fide civilization enders.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
And now they are inside our homes.

Do not sing.

Do not dance.

Do not praise the Lord.

Do not eat turkey with more than 10. Ten shall be the number, and the number shall be 10.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Спасибо за урок английского языка, товарищ!
Whoa proper grammar! Speak the language or has google translate improved? (angliskii to angliskovo, and yazik to yazika.. sorry no cyrillic keyboard here)

Very welcome for the lesson, comrade.

(haven't studied the language in almost 20 years but can still read and write... and appreciate proper grammar hah)

·
Registered
7,845 Posts
Whoa proper grammar! Speak the language or has google translate improved? (angliskii to angliskovo, and yazik to yazika.. sorry no cyrillic keyboard here)

Very welcome for the lesson, comrade.

(haven't studied the language in almost 20 years but can still read and write... and appreciate proper grammar hah)
A little off topic, but I took two semesters of it just for fun. Fascinating language.

I’m retired and I find that learning a language or playing computer chess keeps the mind sharp. I’m thinking about learning German as well. I have a friend that is fluent in it.

·
NRA Life Member
5,660 Posts
We know it will be classified as a COVid-19 death as Dr. Birx told us that. They report deaths with CoVid-19 or suspected to have CoVid-19 as CoVid-19 deaths.
Assuming this is true, and i believe it is, then you can’t believe any of the numbers. The survival rate is even closer to 100% than currently being reported.

I don’t care what they say, if I test positive for Covid and I despair and jump off a skyscraper, I didn’t die from Covid. Or get run over while crossing a busy street, I didn’t die from Covid. But in either case, it will be reported that I did.

Reactions: Glock17193643
41 - 59 of 59 Posts