GlockTalk Forum banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
14,360 Posts
We're never getting on the same page.

It will "disappear" long before we get on the same page.

It is loosing steam as we speak.

People are sticking their heads out, rubbing their eyes, and venturing into the next decade.

Was that footage of the woohon concert real? America is waking up

·
Registered
55,319 Posts
If you can walk on rice paper without tearing it, you may leave.
When you can pluck this pebble from my hand, it will be time for you to leave.

But first, you must also pick up this 150-pound white-hot urn with your bare forearms and relocate it about eight feet... o_O

·
Registered
7,396 Posts
When you can pluck this pebble from my hand, it will be time for you to leave.

But first, you must also pick up this 150-pound white-hot urn with your bare forearms and relocate it about eight feet... o_O

Loved that show...

it would have been better with an actual chinese guy in it, but still.

·
Registered
8,978 Posts
Loved that show...

it would have been better with an actual chinese guy in it, but still.
I looked it up on IMDB. Kaine was supposed to be half white American... They chose a star that was at least half white American. However if you look at the rest of the crew, there were a LOT of Asian heritage actors, probably more than any other TV of that decade, maybe until the last 10 years.

Yet most will focus on the lead instead of the diversity of the total cast compared to other series of the time.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/17/health/us-coronavirus-monday/index.html

"'Covid is now the No. 3 cause of death in the US -- ahead of accidents, injuries, lung disease, diabetes, Alzheimer's, and many, many other causes,' said Dr. Thomas Frieden, a former director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

"'The rate of deaths from Covid-19 is also much greater in the US than in many other countries,' Frieden said. "'Last week, Americans were eight times more likely to get killed by Covid than were Europeans,' he said."
CNN, MSNBC, CDC, WHO, Bill Gates, are the No. 1 cause of death for the Truth - - ahead of gullibility, stupidity, and retardation.

·
Registered
7,396 Posts
I looked it up on IMDB. Kaine was supposed to be half white American... They chose a star that was at least half white American. However if you look at the rest of the crew, there were a LOT of Asian heritage actors, probably more than any other TV of that decade, maybe until the last 10 years.

Yet most will focus on the lead instead of the diversity of the total cast compared to other series of the time.
I hadn't heard that.

I did read that Bruce Lee was supposed to play the lead, but that the studio thought the show wouldn't go over as well with someone who looked as "Chinese" as Bruce Lee.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
160000 divided by 330,000,000= 0.00048484848%
Yup be afraid, very afraid!
You can't do simple math. By your logic 1 out of 2 is .5% not 50%. The figures you are showing state that 48 out of every 100000 people who live in the US have died from COVID this year. Roughly 1 in 2000. If you catch the virus your odds of dying are between 1 in 100 and 1 in 500.

81 - 91 of 91 Posts