GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 91 Posts

·
Anti-Federalist
18,958 Posts
"The virus is the cause of 1,970 deaths in the U.S. per day, according to a graph published Tuesday by Dr. Maria Danilychev, based in San Diego, Calif. In comparison, the graph shows 1,774 deaths per day are attributed to heart disease and 1,641 to cancer, according to Newsweek."

Fox is just parroting/quoting a leftist rag, Newsweek
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/newsweek/

Well Fox doesn't fair well on media bias either. I was just pointing out another source. Regardless of the news source all they were doing was quoting the former director of the CDC. It's not their opinion, it's his.

·
Anti-Federalist
18,958 Posts
160000 divided by 330,000,000= 0.00048484848%
Yup be afraid, very afraid!

That math means nothing. If you are attempting to conjure a death rate you would need to divide people that had the disease by those that died, not by the whole population. Not everyone has caught it and not every who has caught it has recovered yet.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
That math means nothing. If you are attempting to conjure a death rate you would need to divide people that had the disease by those that died, not by the whole population. Not everyone has caught it and not every who has caught it has recovered yet.
true that, but those #’s might as well be since the real deaths will never be known since you can die from Covid by getting hit by a car.:brickwall:

·
Anti-Federalist
18,958 Posts
true that, but those #’s might as well be since the real deaths will never be known since you can die from Covid by getting hit by a car.:brickwall:

Ok.

·
Anti-Federalist
18,958 Posts
I take it that the CNN story related to total death cases and FOX was on current daily cases.

..and the Fox report is 7 or so days older.

·
Use it up, throw it away
8,730 Posts
Only IF we believe the numbers coming from the Feds...and personally, there have been too many cases of COVID fraud for me to trust Any numbers from the feds
Here's how I would say it:

Only IF we believe the Feds...and personally, there have been too many cases of fraud for me to trust Any numbers from the feds

·
Anti-Federalist
18,958 Posts
Add up all the confirmed nonsense.

If it totals more than 100 individual cases get back to us with those numbers.

The accounts of fraud are real. The numbers? Not so much.

·
Well I'll Be Dipped!!!
28,848 Posts
"'Covid is now the No. 3 cause of death in the US -- ahead of accidents, injuries, lung disease, diabetes, Alzheimer's, and many, many other causes,' said Dr. Thomas Frieden, a former director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."
At one point, COVID was the #1 killer. Dropping to #3 is an improvement.

"'The rate of deaths from Covid-19 is also much greater in the US than in many other countries,' Frieden said. "'Last week, Americans were eight times more likely to get killed by Covid than were Europeans,' he said."
Yes, because COVID has burned through most of Europe. We're not quite as far along as Europe, but we're getting there. Note they wrote "last week". COVID has been around for many weeks now.....hell, it's been months.

Stop ****ing reading/watching/acknowledging the existence of CNN.

That article is nothing but a bunch of fear-mongering, pandering to the weak and fearful.

·
Anti-Federalist
18,958 Posts
The real third cause of death are political lies from a treasonous media.

let’s hope this cause doesn’t move up the scale

I thought the third cause was accidental stupidity. Given data divided by aluminum plus ignorance.

Meh.. what does science know.

·
Registered
55,537 Posts
I believe the New York governor and NYC mayor are leading causes of death in the United States.

21 - 40 of 91 Posts