1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
I'm your huckleberry....
17,477 Posts
Hey, it could be a start in the right direction. There's a reason the day you go vote is called ELECTION DAY!!! It was THE day in the past. With all the conniving, sneaky, illegal things we have now, a return to the old way could be a good thing.

·
Registered
11,600 Posts
Another presidential election? Just the usual confusion by people who did not correct "problems" after the last election.
1. I think every state legislature has dealt with issues of registration, absentee voting, ballot counting, certification of results.
2. Misdelivered ballots - happens every presidential election. Counting ballots and cuff of time - happens every presidential election. Harvesting ballots - happens every presidential election.
Brother-in-law had a return envelope to a different town and the wrong people on the local ballot. Happens.
3. The biggest problem is that the voting starts in my state about 6 weeks before the nominal vote in person date. This means that both parties have to create and deliver bombshell disclosures every week. On the Democratic side, it started with The Atlantic article. And, the editor refused to disclose his bombshell sources. Way before any of you were born, H.L. Mencken wrote for The Atlantic. He was the Dean of American newspaper writers and editors in his day. He would have walked out on the current management and its fake news. And, now the Republicans with Hunter Biden. BFD.
How about either side giving a detailed plan of how it would get the economy going again? Isn't going to happen.

·
Aw sheet main
1,549 Posts
The Michigan Supreme Court recently ruled against the democrat governor, and I think it was said then there was a republican majority on that court.

·
Wolverine
8,820 Posts
The Michigan Supreme Court recently ruled against the democrat governor, and I think it was said then there was a republican majority on that court.
It is a non-partisan election but yes, the majority has gotten there because of Republican /conservative support. I have supported their elections and am thankful for the results on a daily basis.

·
S.R.D. v
10,026 Posts
On the Democratic side, it started with The Atlantic article. And, the editor refused to disclose his bombshell sources. And, now the Republicans with Hunter Biden. BFD.
How about either side giving a detailed plan of how it would get the economy going again? Isn't going to happen.
Are you seriously comparing the illegal disclosure of selected elements purported to be of Donald Trump's personal tax return with the disclosure of the actual explicit sale of access to the Vice President of the United States? By his own son?

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
It is a non-partisan election but yes, the majority has gotten there because of Republican /conservative support. I have supported their elections and am thankful for the results on a daily basis.
I look up party affiliation of each candidate. Only vote republican.

I let my Michigan friend know the party affiliation before they vote.

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How about either side giving a detailed plan of how it would get the economy going again?

What's wrong with the economy that cancelling the "pandemic" effective tomorrow wouldn't fix? DJIA closed at 28251 today .... the market is back to pre-Covid levels, unemployment in red states is acceptable, unemployment in blue states would improve considerably and very quickly if we just stopped subsidizing the riot lifestyle with gimmies for everyone. (i.e. the neetbux)

Reactions: DocCasualty
1 - 11 of 11 Posts