Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
here's my favorite looking wheel gun. i will never buy a wheel gun but if i wanted one this is what i would get because it looks the best and uses 357 which is comon cartridge can also take 38 special

Why would you "never buy a wheelgun"?

More for the rest of us I guess, but curious about your rationale.

·
Banned
280 Posts
Why would you "never buy a wheelgun"?

More for the rest of us I guess, but curious about your rationale.
wheel guns mostly can have 6 rounds with a longish reload. my m&p 2.0 fde with thumb safety has 17 rounds and a very fast reload under almost all circumstances

wheel guns may have been sufficient in previous eras, but now home invasions are conducted by squads armed with ar 15s

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wheel guns mostly can have 6 rounds with a longish reload. my m&p 2.0 fde with thumb safety has 17 rounds and a very fast reload under almost all circumstances

wheel guns may have been sufficient in previous eras, but now home invasions are conducted by squads armed with ar 15s
So that means you’re still out gunned with your 2.0. At least if I’m out gunned with my wheel gun I’ll look much better doing it.

Btw I don’t use these wheel guns for any type of personal protection and neither have the Hillary hole or a thumb safety.

·
Banned
280 Posts
So that means you’re still out gunned with your 2.0. At least if I’m out gunned with my wheel gun I’ll look much better doing it.

Btw I don’t use these wheel guns for any type of personal protection and neither have the Hillary hole or a thumb safety.
17 rounds and a fast reload still gives you more of a chance whereas with a wheelgun it may only work against very jittery novice home invaders

these types will not be phased:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts