GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
No, there is waaaaaay too much stupid in Kalifornia for Trump to win there.

·
Registered
13,874 Posts
While I would love nothing more than for that to occur I think the major urban centers are going to keep it blue. Those areas really hate Trump.

But I've seen a lot of MAGA rallies in places like Beverly Hills so who knows.

Again, I'd love to be proven wrong. Imagine all the leftists knowing their state voted for President Trump. It would be hilarious.
I think you are right. He actually has a better chance of turning MN.
That would be epic though if he took CA. If you look, just as in TX, the problem lies with city dwellers. Which I can't understand because where I live and work, crime stats keep going up, city services are crap, homelessness abounds etc. We have a Republican mayor where I live but she really failed to impress with COVID as has Gov. Abbottt.

·
Registered
30,230 Posts
California registered voters are about 25% red / 75% red. Not gonna happen.
So they are 100% red? I guess you mean red like communist. :whistling:

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
They are still counting Hillary votes from 2016 in California. Lot's of good people there, but it's not gonna swing for Trump.

·
If the coronavirus doesn't take you out, can I?
1,011 Posts
No, can't see that happening.... I imagine California like...

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
All depends how long Californians want to be screwed over. Apparently they like it.

·
Registered
11,600 Posts
It would be possible without illegals voting massively.
But how can they be stopped when the Democrats are controlling literally everything here?

Edited to add: I'm in Hollywood and I haven't seen a single Trump sign. I don't expect to see any since Trump supporters here are not suicidal.
But you know what else I didn't see much of?
Biden-Harris signs.
When Bernie and Hillary ran their signs were EVERYWHERE.
Biden's signs, maybe one house or car every block.
And that's saying something.
Same observation in West Los Angeles.

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Never.

First, the 2016 numbers weren’t even remotely close. Second, the only republican voters I know there are anchored to the state for some reason. Jobs, family, businesses, etc. Granted Northern California is republican but once you get south of Sacramento it’s a lost cause.

Businesses are leaving California in droves. Why any right minded Republican would stay there is beyond me.

https://www.hoover.org/research/california-businesses-leave-state-thousands

Reactions: marchboom

·
Aw sheet main
1,551 Posts
I don't care if he flips California in the big race, but I hope he can flip a bunch of House seats.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts